Chapter 11

(Your POV)

I was leaning against the wall waiting for the boys to wake up. The boys were on the other side of a cage. The room was lighting was a red color for some reason. When we took the guys out of the van we brought them to a small jail a mile or so away from our base. I had already changed into heist clothes and Chilled gave me my black mask with a red broke heart on it. I decided to take out my pocket knife and fiddle around with it.

Ugh! One of the guys groaned.

What happened? Another guy said.

Where are we? Another one said.

Your in a jail cell idiots. I said.

What?!? Evan said.

Surprise! I said.

Fighter! Evan said.

Hehe oh so you do remember me. I said taunting them.

How did you know it was us? Marcel yelled.

I laughed and didn't answer the question.

Answer me! Marcel yelled.

Uhh no. I said laughing again.

I watched as they tried to reach me but it didn't work.

Aww I almost feel bad for you. I said taunting them.

When all of them were awake Chilled, Bryce, Ohm, and CaRtOoNz walked in.

Well I see their awake. Chilled said.

Chilled. Evan growled.

Oh hello Vanoss it's nice to see you too. Chilled said.

Why did you do this to us and how did you find out what we look like. Evan yelled.

Everyone except for Evan and his gang smirked.

We have a friend but that doesn't matter right now Evan. Chilled said.

Evan's eyes widened as soon as Chilled said his real name.

How do you know our name? Tyler yelled.

We aren't gonna say Tyler. I said.

They growled and gave us looks.

Well now let me tell you something. Chilled said.

I don't wanna hear it. Evan said.

Oh so I guess you don't want to hear about your little princess (Y/N). Ohm said.

What? Evan asked.

Oh I guess he does. Luke said.

Well she is such a strong girl. Chilled said.

Spit it out Chilled I don't want to hear your rant all day. Marcel said.

We know that your all in love with her. Well it would be a shame if she got hurt or kidnapped. Chilled said.

You wouldn't dare. Jonathan said.

Well we are gonna give you this chance to get away. But don't saying we didn't warned you. I said.

We walked out of the room and I ran away with Bryce, Luke, and Ryan. We were going to run away to where the guys got kidnapped. It would look like I was upset about them being kidnapped. We changed our clothes and ran back to the spot. We waited for them to come. I started to get worked up and look upset.

Alright Chilled just said the ran towards our direction. Bryce said checking his text from Chilled.

Alright go hide. I said.

I started to act like I was upset and scared.

(Y/N)! I heard someone shout.

I look up to see the guys running in my direction.

Guys! I shouted.

I had fake tears running down my face. We hugged each other like we had just met in again for the first time in forever.

(Y/N) I'm so sorry you had to see that. Evan said.

I-I don't care it's my fault I didn't fight back. I-I got scared for some reason. I said.

It's fine your here and your safe with us. Evan said holding me tight in the hug.

I for some reason I actually liked being in that hug. Was I going to fall for my enemies?

Can we just cancel going to my house? I asked putting my head in Evan's chest.

Sure it'll be fine do you want us to explain why those guys kidnapped us? Evan asked.

Yes can you please. I said.

We stopped hugging and we walked to Evan's house. But before we left I could see Bryce, Luke, and Ryan walking away. I could see Bryce mouth good job to me. I smiled and leaned on Jonathan to show I was happy to see them. When we actually got to Evan's house he lead us to the basement. I sat next to Marcel and Tyler. They seemed very relieved I was safe.

They explained to me their gang. And they explained why they were kidnapped but they didn't tell me about the threats to me or their feeling towards me.

I-I don't even know what to say. I said.

It's fine we're sorry we never told you but we didn't trust you yet. Tyler said.

It's *yawns* fine don't worry about it. I said tiredly.

I had not noticed that I had been tired this whole time. I lead against Marcel and started get even more tired.

You should get some sleep (Y/N). Someone said.

I was so tired that while Evan and the others were explaining that all my adrenaline start to fade out of my blood.

I yawned again and felt someone pick me up. I couldn't tell because my eyes were to tired to open. I was being carried bridal style. I was carried the whole way to my house.

Hey (Y/N) we're at your house now. Evan said.

Mmm. I groaned.

Hehe come on open your eyes. He said.

I opened my eyes and saw Evan was inches away from my face. I blushed a little and Evan smiled. He placed me down and rang the doorbell for me. My parents answered the door.

Oh sweetie what took you so long to get home? My mom asked.

I was at Evan's house and forgot to tell you about it. We had a small incident on our way here that we decided to go to his house instead. I said.

Alright that's fine thank you for bringing her home. My dad said.

No problem. Evan said.

Thanks for everything Evan. I said.

See you at school tomorrow. Evan said.

He waved goodbye and left. My parents gave me a smirk.

You know don't you. I said.

Of course we're still a part of the gang. My dad said.

Well that's nice but I'm really tired. I said.

Alright get some sleep our little spy. My mom said.

I walked upstairs and went to sleep in my bed.