Chapter 10

(Your POV)

*beep* *beep* *beep*

Ugh! I groaned. 

I turned my alarm off and walked over to my closet to pick out an outfit.

I walk over to my bathroom and do my usual. I change into my clothes, grabbed my stuff, and walk downstairs.

Good morning sweetie. My mom said.

Morning. I said.

I walked over to the kitchen and grabbed an apple. Then Max texted me and I looked at it.

(Max) - Hey I wanted you to know that I'm at the school hiding in the forest next to it.

Got it I'll make sure the others know - (You)

(Max) - Got it.

I left the house and made my way to school. When I entered the school court yard Max texted me.

(Max) - I can see you.

You can sound like a perv sometimes - (You)

(Max) - I know

I laughed a little at what he said.

Whatcha laughing about. I heard someone say.

I turn around and see Brian.

Oh I'm just laughing at what my friend texted me. I said.

Oh ok you wanna talk while we wait for the others? He asked.

Sure. I said.

I walk inside with Brian trying to forget that him and the rest of his friends are actual part of my rival gang. We head over to his locker first then mine. We talk about random things and slowly but surely the others come. When I was talking to them I felt something nice in me.

Oh I forgot I have to tell my friends something a.s.a.p. I said.

Alright go ahead. Evan said.

I ran off to Bryce and the others. They told me they usually talk outside. I ran outside and looked for the and ran over to them. 

Hey (Y/N) what's up? Bryce asked.

Alright so Chilled agreed on your plan Luke. He made some changes he said when we jump The Creeps that we send a threat to them. Since they like me we are going to send a threat that our gang is going to kidnap me. Which gives me great opportunities to me to get some information out of them. I said.

Good anything else? Ryan asked.

Max will be in the forest over there for a couple of days at most it's probably going to be two. He getting the gang's routes and other info. I said.