Chapter 2

(Your POV)

*beep* *beep* *beep*

Fuck! I groaned as my alarm clock still was going off.

I put my hand on button to turn it off. I got out of bed and rubbed my eyes. I went over to my closet and picked out a good enough outfit.

I walked off to my bathroom and did my usual

I walked off to my bathroom and did my usual. I went back into my room and took my phone off the charge and picked my pocket knife up off my nightstand. I looked a the time and it was 8:23. I went downstairs and grabbed an apple and walked out the door. School doesn't start till 9:00 but I don't care. I walked into the school getting some looks. I mostly ignored them and continued to my locker. I looked at my schedule and opened my locker.

Period 1 - Homeroom Room #200

Period 2 - Gym Class Room #210

Period 3 - Math Class Room #100

Period 4 - Language Arts Room #108

Period 5 - Science Class Room #105

Period 6 - Lunch

Period 7 - Library Aid

Period 8 - Social Studies Room #204

I pulled out my books and walked off to the court yard area and sat down on a bench under a tree. I pulled out my phone and check out Twitter. I scrolled thought the posts of drawings and my favorite YouTubers. I looked at the time to show it's few minutes until class. I got up and walked off to homeroom without any flirty boys talking to me. I walked over to my sit and sat down in it. I started to zone out when the teacher started to talk. I came back to reality when the kid who sits next to me slammed the door open. He looked pissed off and when he walked in he ignored the teacher. The kid sat next to me and he still looked pissed. When I looked at him for a quick few seconds he had some cuts on his arm and a few bruises formed on him.

*Time-Skip to lunch*

I walked outside to eat lunch today since it was an OK day. I walked over to an empty table and ate lunch while reading over my assignment for Language Arts. As I continued to read the assignment I heard talking in the background.

Hey did you hear about what that girl did to Raven yesterday. She punched him in the side of the face. He had a big bruise on his face. A guy said.

Yo look it's that girl. Another guy said.

As they started to walk away I put the assignment in my folder then I continued to eat lunch.

Excuse me. A guy said.

I turn my head around to see the kid from homeroom.

Whatcha need kid? I said.

Can I sit with you? He asked.