Chapter 4 - My Li Li Lia is the DD tonight!

MYSTIC FALLS HIGH SCHOOL

The next day Aella stared at Tanner as he went on and on about some battle. The audience of her two most precious stuffed animals, SuperTed and AnnieB, had demanded six encores of Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. Aella was exhausted, seriously regretting those six encores, the only thing that was coming out of Tanner's mouth was, 'Blah, blah blah blah blah blah.' She really hoped Elena was making notes.

Feeling someone's stare on her, she glanced to her right only to be met with Stefan's gorgeous face. He had been in her dreams last night. However, most dreams didn't end with the two dancing with Mary and Burt pens, singing Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. Stefan smiled at her, mouthing, ' Hi .' Aella giggled to herself before mouthing back the same greeting, ' Hi .'

"The Battle of Willow Creek occurred right at the end of the war in our very own Mystic Falls. How many casualties resulted in this battle? Ms. Bennett?" Tanner questioned, making Aella's eyes move from Stefan to Tanner.

"Which one?" She questioned instantly.

Tanner, as per usual, did not look impressed, "Bonnie?"

"Um... a lot?"

Aella turned quickly to smug at her cousin, who obviously didn't know the answer as she went into further detail, "I'm not sure. Like a whole lot."

The class sniggered, her cousin the loudest, as the frown line on Tanner's forehead started to form, "Cute becomes dumb in an instant, Bonnie. Mr. Donovan? Would you like to take this opportunity to overcome your embedded jock stereotype? "

"It's okay, Mr. Tanner," Matt waved him off coolly. "I'm cool with it."

Aella turned to the athlete, quickly flexing her arms at Matt, "Muscles!"

"Muscles!" Laughed Matt copying her back.

"I saw that!" Caroline scolded Aella at the Full House reference. She needed to fix that contract now!

Tanner did not look amused, but he never did with Aella in his class. "Hmm. Elena? Surely you can enlighten us about one of the town's most significant historical events?"

"I'm sorry, I--I don't know."

"I was willing to be lenient last year for obvious reasons, Elena. But the personal-"

"-Wait! I feel something" Aella stood up, holding her head.

Tanner literally groaned out loud at the interruption, dropping his chin to his chest... he hated kids. Stefan looked around in confusion as everyone else in the class either smirked or laughed or, in Elena's case, sighed in relief at her crazy best friend saving her... Again.

He saw Aella's hand waving someone behind and turned to see Matt's smirk drop, and his eyes widened almost comically. "And what Mystic Lia is that something?"

"I see... I see... I seeeee..." She was physically shaking, and Stefan couldn't help but chuckle as the rest of his class laughed. "Nineteen hundred and thirty-two point one!" She collapsed onto her chair, breathing heavily, "Oh, that was a strong episode! I think I may have to go to the nurse, Mr. Tanner."

The vein on Tanner's forehead was now almost throbbing, a sure sign he was going to explode, "The only place you'll be going Allena is Dete-"

"-There were 346 casualties," Stefan interrupted Tanner, smirking when Aella looked over at him in shock. "Unless you're counting local civilians."

"Th-That's correct." Tanner looked shocked, so shocked he forgot about what happened and switched his attention to Stefan. "Mister...?"

"Salvatore," He smiled, winking at Aella, who sniggered to herself.