Chapter 82 - Bride of Chucky

THE NEXT DAY.

SALVATORE BOARDING HOUSE.

Aella pouted at the sky as she and Stefan exited his home, "Oh weekday... Do you miss us so much that you rush the weekend by?"

Stefan smirked at her as he unlocked his car, "C'mon, Pouty. We're late."

The pout turned to him for a second before she slowly walked over to the passenger side, so slow that another was in its place when her hand went to open the door.

"Shotgun!" Damon smirked down at Aella as he opened the door. He looked across at Stefan, "Ric called, he has something."

He pulled the passenger seat forward and stepped back for Aella, who looked into the back seat and then back to Damon, "Do you want an instruction manual on how to get in the back seat?"

Damon tilted his head, "I 'shotgun-ned', Pixie, so it'll be you-" he poked her shoulder "-that will be needing the manual."

Aella looked to Stefan with outrage, but the vampire only shrugged his shoulders, "You heard the man, he did say shotgun."

Scowling at the raven-haired vampire, she crawled into the back, muttering about idiot vampires that stick up for themselves and always seem to gang up on the smallest.

She was unusually quiet on the ride to school, arms crossed, and lips extra pouted. As she stared out of the window, her actions caused the Salvatore Brothers to share small smiles.

"I hate the backseat," Aella muttered to herself but knew the vampires heard her.

Damon turned to her with an enigmatic smile, "I could have taken my own car, but you've been so inspirational about using less pollution... I thought to myself, let's carpool!"

Stefan snorted, "In other words, you were timing yourself how long it could take for you to piss her off?"

"Yup," Damon's lips popped as he checked his watch. "Seventeen seconds, a new world record."

The two brothers chuckled as Aella only tightened her arms, and her pout twisted into a scowl now aimed at the back of the two vampires' heads.

MYSTIC FALLS HIGH SCHOOL

Aella's day didn't get much better as she, Stefan, and Damon walked down the school corridor, and she was met with Anna and Jeremy at the far end, way too close to each other.

When the two started leaning into each other, the color drained out of her face as her eyes widened, "Hey!" The couple quickly pulled away in a panic at her voice as Aella ran down the corridor with her finger-wagging, "Hey, hey, hey, hey, HEY!!!!"

Jeremy seems to make a barrier between her and Anna as he tightly swallowed, "Aella, hey."

Aella ignored the teenager and pointed at Anna, "You, what are you doing here?" She turned her finger to Jeremy, "And you! What are you doing with her?"

Jeremy's brow furrowed, "I thought you were okay with us being friends?"

"Friends? Yes," Aella nodded and then shook her fingers between the two, "But PDA? No, no, no!" She finished with her finger pointing at Anna again, "And you still haven't answered! I told you to stay incognito, and here you are, in the middle of our very public school!"

"I um..." Anna wet her lips, "I'm starting here as a student tomorrow."

Jeremy smiled brightly at Aella, who frowned at the vampire's words, "That's great, right?"

"Are you crazy?!" Aella exclaimed in disbelief at the two. "John Gilbert has threatened all of us with exposition, and her species a very horrible demise! And you're both acting like this is an average Wednesday?!"