Chapter 33 - Tell Matty I lo...

MYSTIC FALLS HIGH SCHOOL

Vicki stared at the blood, all of her senses concentrating on the small amount of liquid spread across her hand. The voices in her head were telling her to lick it, telling her to wipe it and run away from Jeremy. The views of her brother, Aella, Damon, Tyler, and Stefan all telling her to do opposite things getting louder and louder and louder until she did what only instinct told her to do.

And so she tasted the blood.

"Vicki?"

Jeremy's voice was muffled by the voices until the blood on her hand was gone, and she looked away from her damp palm to the confused face of Jeremy then to the cut on his neck.

"Vicki? Are you okay?"

Vicki's eyes strayed from the bleeding cut as her eyes met Jeremy's, her eyes tearing up as she realized she had just made the biggest mistake of her life, "I'm sorry Jer."

Jeremy had never been so confused in his life, "For what Vick?"

Vicki took hold of the nape of his neck, stroking her thumb on the short hairs growing there, and as her hand tightened, she looked back into Jeremy's eyes, "For this." And her face quickly moved to his neck, and her lips sucked at the wound until nature took its course and her teeth took a bite.

"Vicki, what the hell?!" Jeremy panicked, and when he tried to pull away, her grip was too strong, "Oh, my god. No! Stop! Vicki! No! Ahhhhhhhh!"

..............................................

..............................................

Damon had just entered to party when he saw a Bennett witch, just not the one he hoped to torture for a few days before slowly killing her. Bonnie was smiling as she watched everyone arrive her and something in Damon wanted to remove that smile, and so he walked up to her, and when she saw him Bonnie did not disappoint; the smile went first and then came that classic Bennett glare that he noticed all the Bennett witches had inherited.

"What do you want Damon?" Bonnie snarled, and Damon had to give her credit, she was a feisty one.

"Where's your miniature cousin?"

At the mention of her cousin, Bonnie seemed to grow with confidence, "Do yourself a favor, Damon, and don't ask me about Aella."

"Oh, Bonnie," he chuckled darkly. "So loyal."

She stepped forward trying to intimidate him, which was just hilarious to the vampire, "Just stay away from her."

He was about to play with her a little more when he saw her necklace, and instead frowned and the familiar piece, "Where'd you get that?"

Bonnie held the necklace tight to her body, "Nowhere."

Damon then remembered where he saw it last, "The Founder's Party. You know that's mine, don't you?"

Bonnie scowled at him, holding the necklace even tighter, "Not anymore."

Damon had to give her credit, she could give her cousin a run for her money with this attitude, "Funny. I'd like it back, please."

"I'm not giving it to you, it doesn't belong to you."

"Or I could just take it right now?" Damon was sick of the games and reached forward to grab it for her neck when the metal burnt his skin, and he pulled his hand away. Bonnie stared between his hand and her necklace before she ran away leaving Damon glaring after her.

He was just about to run after her when he heard screams and realized just who those screams belonged to.

..............................................