Chapter 1 - Calm down Sharpay, I don't have my jazz hands ready.

September, 2009

GRAMS'S HOUSE

Aella Bennett stood in her Grandmother's sitting room; eyes closed softly.

"Breathe in deeply," her Grandmother coached, standing opposite her, eyes not leaving her granddaughter. "Imagine the shape, the color, the size. And once that is locked in your mind, feel yourself lifting it, only a little, still breathing slowly, and letting it hover there for a few minutes."

When Sheila Bennett glanced over her shoulder, hoping to see her old broken down Bronco hovering slightly off the ground, she was even more surprised to see the car almost level with the garage roof.

Quickly turning back to her granddaughter, she tried not to let the alarm in her body travel to her voice. "And now feel yourself pulling back the air gently and letting the car land on the ground so soft it would never realize anything had moved."

Sheila smiled brightly as she watched the Bronco return to the ground as Aella successfully executed what she had instructed her to do.

"Brilliant! Now open your eyes and relax," Sheila laughed as Aella opened her eyes excitedly. "Did it work? Did I do it?"

"You did it," Sheila nodded excitedly, pulling Aella into her arms and hugging her tightly. "All the way to the top of the garage roof!" She pulled Aella back, looking into her granddaughter's green eyes, "You, my dear, are a very powerful Wicca. You need to appreciate the powers that have been bestowed onto you!"

"I will Grams," Aella nodded, grinning brightly. "The roof?"

"The roof!" Sheila chuckled, pulling away and making her way to the kitchen, Aella following her. "I panicked for a second, then realized; if she got it up there, she could get it down again."

"You have so much faith in me, Grams."

"I have faith in you because your Father, he made it very clear you were dedicated to learning and appreciating the same powers he and your mother had." Sheila smiled at her over her shoulder as she fixed some Green Tea for them. "Unlike myself and your cousin, you are both an Elemental Wicca and Traditional Witch; your powers are entwined around you at all times! The Air, Earth, Water, and Fire elements; you can find wherever you are."

She brought the steaming teapot over to the table as Aella set their dedicated teacups in front of their owners.

As Sheila poured the tea, they sat down, breathing in the calming Green Tea scent as she held it up to her mouth, Aella coyly looked to her Grandmother before taking a sip. "Speaking of cousins with magic..."

"Don't beat around the bush Aella Bennett, it's not your style and certainly not dignified!" Sheila smirked, sipping her own tea.

Aella laughed, "When are you going to finally tell B, that's she's a witch?"

"Don't look at me like that, child!" Sheila warned, setting her cup down. "I wanted to tell Bonnie since she was old enough to understand the power she has inside, but that fool she lives with said no!"

"So? Will you?" Aella asked, "Even if she still lives with, the said, fool."

"She's at that age where she should decide big decisions like this herself," Sheila explained, taking another sip of her tea. "So the next time she comes, I will tell her. How? I'm not sure, but she will know of her history and the things she will be able to do."

"Good!" Aella nodded, finishing off her tea. "About time, I can talk about these powers with my cousin and best friends!"

"Who will you tell first?"