Chapter 12 - I Tanner'ed Tanner!

GILBERT HOUSE

"So, Damon is Stefan's angry older brother, with this huge chip on his shoulder?" Elena asked with a raised brow as Aella filled four sodas ready for when Jenna and Jeremy arrived with the pizza.

On the drive home, they had talked about Stefan, Elena's awkward conversation with Caroline about quitting the cheerleading team, and Jeremy. When they finally arrived home, Elena had gotten the plates and napkins out while Aella dealt with the drinks.

"Basically," Aella shrugged, bringing two glasses over. "They have a horrible history that Stefan only just scratched the surface about."

She grabbed the last two, placing them down on the table and sat down opposite Elena, "What happened?"

Aella only quirked a brow, "Typical brother falling out."

Elena smirked, "A girl, maybe?"

Aella faked shock, "How did you guess?" Aella chuckled with Elena taking a sip of her coke, "Her name was Katherine and was a massive bitch that liked to sleep with both brothers at the same time."

"Damon mentioned something like that," Elena frowned, taking a sip of her own coke. "But he did say that she was Stefan's ex."

"Try Damon and Stefan's ex, Stefan told me some more-"

" -Pizza! " Jeremy interrupted Aella as he walked in the door.

"And garlic bread!" Jenna announced, holding the pie aloft as she walked in.

"Yum!" Aella declared standing and taking the pizza from Jeremy, "Grease and more grease for dinner, yummy!"

Jenna laughed, walking over and placing the box in the middle of the table, "Healthy Guardian, I am."

"Bad Yoda impression you have, but great guardian you are," Aella grinned, munching on the Meaty Feast pizza slice.

"Well, this Guardian just Tanner' ed Tanner," Jeremy boasted, sitting and taking a slice of pizza.

" What?! " Elena and Aella gasped through bites.

"I did. I did," Jenna smiled proudly as she walked over to Aella, placing her hands on her shoulders and squeezing them appreciatively. "Thanks to this girl right here, her prepping me this morning helped so I wouldn't buckle under the Tanner stare."

"Thank you," Aella mock bowed from her seat. "I'm available for consultations whenever I'm home."

Elena grinned at her crazy best friend looking at Jenna, as she sat down with her own slice, "So, what happened?"

Jenna smiled smugly, finishing off her first bite, "Not happy Jeremy was skipping. So, I asked him which classes he was skipping, and he choked up not expecting the question... not expecting any questions to be honest. We argued, and I warned him if he doesn't give you three a break and get rid of that god awful file, I would be bringing my lawyers in."

The three teenagers applauded Jenna as she swallowed the last bite of her pizza proudly.

"Jenna, you are officially a goddess!" Aella announced, taking a piece of garlic bread.

"Goddess?" Jeremy scoffed around his pizza, "She took down my enemy, she is the God!"

"So, fess up," Jenna smugly turned to Aella. "Who's this guy I hear about?"

"So, Elena quit the cheerleading team," Aella tried to avert the subject. Still, when Jenna gave her a knowing look, Aella groaned loudly as Elena and Jeremy chuckled. "Not you too! Who told you?"