1%

2nd plot

"Lydia, do you remember what I last told you?" he asks.

"Remember I love you"

[ i wrote this write after teenwolf's latest episode lmao ]

"OH MY GOD MY POOR BABY IS ALL ALONE IN THAT OTHER WORLD" I wail, "STILESSSSS"

"Can you shut the fuck up?" Jaein yells from her room.

"Ask your boyfriend to do that first" I yell back.

The door of her bedroom opens and her head pokes out of the gap, "My boyfriend's laughter sounds like angels singing, unlike you"

"And he looks like a horse, not a unicorn"

She just rolls her eyes and closes the door, probably not having a good comeback to say.

But the door opens again when we both hear the sound of someone entering the PIN of our apartment.

"Is my baby here?" she squeals, dashing out of her room.

"BABY" they both squeal together and both of them hug each other.

"As far as I remember, you guys just met yesterday" Taehyung walks in, disgustingly looking at the overly sugar couple who ran into Jaein's room.

"I wasn't expecting you to be here" I say, looking at him stride towards my room.

"I got bored, alone" he replies loudly from my room.

I close my laptop and get up, "Where are the others?"

"They aren't back yet" he answers, getting comfortable on my bed.

"It's late already"

"They will be back soon. Both of them went to eat something together"

"Why didn't you follow?" I ask, sitting down on my bed.

"They didn't tell me!" he whines, "Oh but, I've got shits to tell you"

I nod, indicating him to continue.

"I've found this new girl who is really fucking fine" he says excitingly, "Probably going on a date with her next week"

"How about Jihee?"

He shrugs, "I can go back to her when I get bored of the other one"

"You are an asshole" I groan, lying down.

"Well, it's their faults for falling into my traps – especially Jihee"

"It would be nice if he could meet me at least once a week" I sigh and Taehyung jolted up, looking down at me.

"You guys haven't met for more than a week?"

"It has been nearly two weeks" I pause, "Of course, he's really busy. He's the top producer in the world of K-Pop after all"

"What the fuck? I didn't expect it to be this bad"

"What is bad?" Jungkook walks in to my room, followed by the shorter but older one, Jimin.

"I didn't even hear you guys came in"

"Immhmm" he hums, "What were you guys talking about?"

"She hasn't met Yoongi for two weeks" Taehyung answers.

"Nearly two weeks" I correct, emphasizing nearly.

"No difference"

"Wow" Jimin smacks his lips, sitting on the floor beside Jungkook, "Are you guys in a long distance relationship while living in the same city?"

"Honestly, it's not like he's producing songs every hour of the day" Taehyung says, annoyed "He needs to put in some effort"

"I agree" Jungkook joins, "It has been 6 years, Ina. I've never seen him really put effort into this relationship. You are the girl but it's like you are trying everything"

"I thought we came here to have fun?" Jimin cuts in, looking at all of us, "Let's get some pizza"

+

"Jaein, where's my whitening cream?" I ask, walking into the living room, searching for her.

I halt with my hand holding the toothbrush in my mouth when I see Jimin sitting on one of the sofas.

He also stares back, eyes wide and lips open in a shape of an oval.

[ sorry i had to xD ]

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry" he says before covering his face with the pillow.

I quickly come back to my senses and shouts back an 'it's okay' before running into my room again.

I stare at my reflection in the mirror, speechless. I need to stop getting out of bed in just a bra and pants or the guys should just stop barging into our apartment.

I step into the bathroom quickly and rinse my mouth. After throwing on a random sweater lying at the bottom of the wardrobe, I head to the living room again.

"Morning" I greet, my voice coming out more awkward and louder than I expected.

"M-Morning" he replies with an awkward smile like mine.

"Why are you here early?" I question, leaning against the wall.

"I'm here to pick you up, actually"

My eyebrows furrow, "For?"

"Let's go somewhere" he beams, standing up, "You can call it a date"