35%

i wish i was active on Wattpad like I'm active on tiktok gnsndn

+

Ina looks up, her head dizzy and her vision extremely blurry, not able to make out what is above her.

Jimin, on the other hand is internally panicking with himself. He lets his gaze fall on the girl in front of him whose eyes are literally half closed while struggling to stand up right.

But his eyes immediately widen when her expression changes into something along the line of -- 'I'm going to puke any second now.'

"No, No, No! Not here, not now!" Jimin says, alarmed before looking around the room for help. "Can someone --?"

A random person in the room hands Jimin a black plastic bag quickly, "Here!"

Jimin mutters a 'thanks' and rushes Ina out of the room.

"Wait, wait, wait." He keeps on repeating himself, opening the plastic bag larger to put it under her face before pulling all of her hair behind her head.

And there she goes.

Releasing everything.

[a/n: i'm so descriptive wow look at that]

+

"Fuck." She groans, massaging her temples. She's thankful that both the curtains and the lights are not opened or else it would just worsen her headache.

She doesn't even remember how she got back to her room and that's not very surprising of Ina.

She rolls around in her bed, clutching her head. "I didn't even drink that much."

"Oh, are you awake?"

Her head snaps up so suddenly at the sound that she feels like someone just hit her head with a hammer and she's groaning for the hundredth time this morning, squinting her eyes at the figure in the room.

"Yeah, did I drink a lot last night?"

Jimin shakes his head, "No but the 2 glasses you drank were too strong already."

"Ah," She nods, closing her eyes to massage her temples.

"You should get out of bed and wash up. Jungkook made hangover soup for Jaein and he said you can have the leftovers."

"Okay, I will be out in a few minutes."

She sits up slowly, with her head throbbing. Jimin takes a step towards her out of instinct to help her but he stops himself right there.

You really need to stop letting your feelings take over, he reminds himself.

He mutters an 'alright' as he takes a step back to leave the room. He heads towards the dining room to continue eating the toast he made earlier.

Thinking back to what he has been thinking the whole morning; what she told him about her relationship situation, he can't just believe it.

Yoongi, his older friend, when him and Ina got back together, Jimin believed he was going to treat Ina well this time. When he heard about the wedding news, he was a hundred percent sure that Yoongi probably treats her well now, or, why else would she marry him?

He already accepted his fate, he was already mentally preparing himself to see them exchange their vows.

He was always the one to back down because he thinks about others instead. He took the one chance he had and it wasn't successful since in the end, she chose the other guy and not him. Him, who, treated her like everything and was ready to give her, his everything. She still didn't choose him.

He thought he's not enough and that maybe he's just delusional about the fact that he can treat her better than Yoongi. Maybe he's wrong.

Yoongi delaying the wedding for his job and not having his priorities right, Jimin realizes he was never wrong. He would never do this to her, no matter how much the job is important, she's the most important person to him and he would do everything in his control to not hurt her.

Thinking everything back, recalling all the memories; how he always thought about others first and how he chooses to put his feelings behind others makes him want to be selfish for at least once.

The sound of the chair dragging against the floor snaps him out of his thoughts. Ina's looking at him curiously with her eyebrows furrowed. Since the moment she walked out of the room, he has been sitting so still, very still that it's actually scary.

"I feel like death." She says, slurping her soup with a small smile.

She looks different. Jimin immediately recognizes those eyes, she cried before coming out to eat, didn't she?

He lets out a soft sigh, watching her trying to cover it up with a smile on her face.

"Do you want to drink anything?" He asks, taking a sip of his own coffee.

She shakes her head, "No, it's fine. I will be full after this soup, anyways."

Both of them hear the door at the end of the hall closing, the sound of light footsteps quickly following after.

"How are you awake already?" Jungkook asks, the moment he sees her. "You were so wasted last night."

"Don't remind me." She groans. "Did Jaein go back to sleep?"

Jungkook scrunches his face in confusion, "Go back to sleep? She hasn't even woken up the first time."

Fuck!, Jimin's mind screams. He looks at Jungkook, trying to catch his eyes to tell him the information through eye contact but to his dismay, the younger guy doesn't blink at his direction.

"Aren't these her leftovers?"

"Hm? What's that?" Jungkook asks, bending forwards to look at the bowl in front of Ina.

I fucked up, Jimin's mind continue to scream.

"I thought you made...this?" Ina asks, sounding unsure as she glances between Jimin and Jungkook.

"Hell, no. I just woke up."

Ina's lips turn into a shape of O, "Oh."

Jimin doesn't look up anymore, his eyes fully glued to the phone on his lap, ignoring his best to avoid her eyes.

"Can I have some of that?" Jungkook asks, his voice sounding cheerful. "I'm hungry."

"Yeah," She trails off and Jimin can literally feel her eyes burning through his skull. "Go on."

+

just remember guys, self-love is important. even if you love someone a lot, if that person is not treating you like how you should be, if that person doesn't appreciate you, please leave. try talking to them to see if they would change, but if they don't, please leave. it's all for yourself.