4%

guys i know there are more jimin parts than yoongi parts right now but that's bc this is the start of the second book so pls be patientttt yoongi-ina stans [ i still don't have a ship name for them lol ]

+

"Why the fuck is she smiling creepily like that?" he pauses, "And why the fuck is she limping?"

I halt, staring at Taehyung and the other guys, "What are you doing here?"

"Breakfast"

"You guys have a kitchen in your apartment too" I say, sitting down slowly beside Jimin.

"Their lazy asses couldn't cooperate for a single breakfast" Jaein says, bringing plates of toast and jam to the table.

"What did you wash your face with?" Jungkook asks, leaning in to look at my face.

"Um, water?"

"It's glowing"

"Of course, it is" Jaein interrupts, "It's the after-sex glow"

The two youngest guys overreact by backing away from the table.

"We did not—"

"Shut the fuck up. I heard everything" she cuts me off again, leaving me speechless, "And I can see those hickies under your shirt"

Taehyung who's extremely interested in topics like these asks me, "How many times have you done it?"

"Twice" Jaein answers instead.

"I feel sorry for you" Taehyung dramatically pats Jaein's shoulder.

She shrugs, taking a bite of her toast, "Hoseok and I did it after them so it's alright"

Jungkook chokes on his toast and glares at Jaein, "Can someone tell me why we are talking about sex at a breakfast table?"

"Don't act like you don't watch porn" I fire back.

"I don't"

Jaein fakes a laugh, "You don't"

"I don't"

"Do you all notice something?" Taehyung asks, waving his hands in the air. "Someone is being unusually quiet"

All of us turn to look at Jimin who mirrors our expression, "What?"

"I wonder why you are being so quiet" Taehyung says creepily, cupping his face and wiggling his eyebrows.

"I'm just eating breakfast"

"Or do you want to eat something else?" Jaein joins, teasing the poor guy.

"Oh my god, let him live" I laugh, hanging my arm around Jimin's shoulder and ruffle his hair.

"Actually, you guys look cute" Taehyung says, tapping his chin.

"Tae, she has Yoongi" Jungkook points out, taking a sip of his orange juice.