10%

Double update! Don't forget to read the previous chapter, 9%!

Short chapter ahead :3

+

"Something is going on with him."

"Like?"

"I don't know what but i know it's something." I reply, "He has never smoked or drank that much. He looked so fucking thin too."

"The bad thing is that none of us will know what's going on because Yoongi never seeks out someone else for support, ya know?" Jungkook says.

"Hey everyone! Who are you all gossiping about?" A loud Jaein strides into the dining room and wraps her arm around Jungkook like how she always does but what i notice something strange about is how Jungkook freezes at that.

I knew Jungkook has been staying away from Jaein these days but i thought it was just me and my crazy mind.

"Fuck off, Jaein." Taehyung says and leaves the room, causing Jimin to chuckle.

"Anyways, I'm off for a date!" She giggles and winks at us.

"A date? With?"

"He's a cute guy from work." She grins and hops cutely out of the room.

"I have to go back to work too." Jimin informs and ruffles my hair before leaving the place.

"Jeo—"

"Ina—"

"Spill" I say. Jungkook pulls me up by my hand and drags me to my room since Taehyung is still here.

He locks the door and sits down beside me on my bed.

"I can sense something is wrong."

"You can?" He asks and runs his fingers in his hair.

"That night when we all drank here." He starts and i nod, indicating him to continue. "I brought Jaein to her bed because she was so fucking drunk and she just k-k-kissed me."

"JAEIN TOOK YOUR FIRST FUCKING KISS!?" I squeal out loud and he quickly covers my mouth.

I smile brightly at him — so happy for some reason.

"That's not the point."

"So you are nervous around Jaein because she kissed you. That's cute."

"Duh, because it's Jaein." He replies and i look at him, confused.

"What do you mean because it's Jaein?"

"I guess it's time to tell you," he says. "You know how Seokjin often teases me for liking that girl in high school?"

"Yeah the girl no one else knew the name of except you and Seokjin, fucking fake ass friends."

"Okay, now you know. It's Jaein."

I squeal louder this time, even kicking Jungkook off of my bed. "Are you fucking serious right now?!"

"Yes." He groans, sitting beside me again.

"So you've liked her since high school until now?" I ask and he responds with a nod. "That's so cute!"

[ if u don't remember, in the Q&A chapter of book 1, jungkook answered to a question that he doesn't like Ina and he has someone else he likes 😉 ]

"Anyways, i wanted to ask advice from you."

"About?"

"As you can see, I'm weird around Jaein since that night though she doesn't even remember that she did it."

"She doesn't?"

"Yeah," he smiles bitterly, "We know how Jaein is. If she does remember, she would have already talked to me about it."

"True, continue."

"I mean, how do Jimin and you do it?"

"What?" I blink.

"You guys are not weird around each other — just like nothing happened."

"What?"

"Wha— don't tell me you don't remember too."

"Remember what?" I ask.

"What the fuck is wrong with both you and Jaein?" He groans in frustration, confusing the fuck out of me more.

"Can you just get to the point, Jeon Jungkook?"

"You and Jimin were making out that night too."