37%

I received this information from a reader that the book in this link 

[ https://my.w.tt/GU5MH8GXd7 ]

is quite similar to my Secret Admirer Book [1]. Could you please check it out and tell me if you also think it's quite similar? If you do think it is, can you help me report it please? Thank you!

+

Ina sighs, ending the phone call with her mother who was furious about the whole marriage thing. 

"So he called your parents but he still hasn't even sent you a text?" Taehyung asks, upset and distraught.

Ina's fingers dance around on her phone screen, going to the messages app. "He sent me one yesterday -- "

Taehyung immediately sits up in his seat, "Oh, he did?"

"I'm sorry but I really don't have a choice. I love you." Ina reads aloud the text, already knowing what the next words coming out of her bestfriend's mouth will be.

"He can't be serious! He doesn't text or even call you at all but when he does, that's it? Wow, I can feel so much of his sincerity in the text."

Reading his bestfriend's expression, Taehyung gasps softly, "You are not thinking of forgiving him again, right?"

He hears the way she unstably answers his question as she stands up from the couch, "Of course not."

"Ina, stop. You can't keep doing this." Taehyung strictly says as he follows her into the kitchen. "Can't you see that every time you forgive, thinking he's going to treat you better, he doesn't?"

When Ina doesn't reply anything but just gulps down water from a mug, he continues, "Know your goddamn worth!"

"I can't! Alright?" Ina replies, raising her voice with her eyes welled up with tears already. "I'm frustrated too. I know I'm not the problem in this relationship. He is. I always try my best for him and both of us know I'm really good to him but he -- I mean, he knows it too. Yet, he still --"

"Exactly. So just --"

She shakes her head in defeat, "I'm afraid I can't." 

"You broke up with him once already and you almost got through it. You can do it again."

"He broke up with me that time, Taehyung. I didn't." She sighs, "That's why I think it's the same this time. If he doesn't break up with me first, I don't think I will be able to."

Taehyung gapes at his bestfriend in disbelief, "What happened to you? You used to be so strong. If someone disregards you, it doesn't even take you a second to throw them out of your life."

"Because I love him a lot, Tae."

"Look," Taehyung says, grabbing both of her shoulders to turn her around so that she's facing him. "Right now, you might think you will never be able to love another person like this. You might think you will never be able to get over him if you break up but it's not like that. Love comes and go just like people -- you can love one person but when someone else comes into your life later, you can still love that person as well."

"But it's not easy."

"But it's better than being treated like this. Trust me, you are holding on him too much that you are hurting yourself. Once you let go, it will be so much better."

+

Days passed, nothing has changed. With a mug in her hand, Ina watches the sky crying outside as if it can also hear her heart crying for help inside. 

What is she so scared of? What is she still holding onto? What is she still trying to fix when it's evident there's nothing to fix anymore?

She doesn't know either. However, she knows very well that letting go is so much harder than holding on but maybe to save herself, letting go is the only option. 

Most of us try to hold on to something, giving ourselves hope and thinking we can fix everything back to normal but that's because we haven't realised the fact that once you let go of it, the thing we've been holding on to is really just nothing. 

Instead of keeping old bonds and relationships that aren't obviously working out, perhaps it's time to make a space in her heart for something new.

She picks up her phone from the coffee table and with just one press from the tip of her finger, it's dialing to another number. 

The person you are trying to call can't be reached. Please tr--

Knowing this would happen, just like always, her fingers travel across the screen to reach the messaging app this time.

And so, she types, 

let's stop this. i'm tired. 

+

Surprising her friends, since after that, they haven't seen Ina cry at all. They guess she's pretending to be okay while crying alone in her room all night.

Oddly, she hasn't been crying even if she's alone. The most important point is that she's not even pretending to be okay. In fact, she is okay. 

Maybe it's because she spent so much time stressing out and crying during the relationship that now it's over, she's numb to it and she's finally free from all those emotions she didn't deserve.

It would obviously be a lie if she says she doesn't miss him. Of course, she does. Seven years is not a short period. They did so many things together, spent so much time laughing together, travelled to so many places together but the smallest everyday things are the ones which remind her of him the most.

When she goes to bed at night or when she's just watching netflix in her bed, it reminds her of them cuddling and drifting off to sleep later onwards. 

When she orders lunch to be delivered, it reminds her of them picking the restaurant and menu together. 

When she walks to the convenience store late at night to get snacks, it reminds her of them walking hand in hand under the streetlights.

It's the small things but it doesn't make her cry anymore. Some memories bring a smile to her face because despite them having tons of arguments, he was still the main source of her happiness at one point. They still made each other happy. 

Yet, some memories still sadden her slightly because the hand she's been holding for 7 years is no longer there anymore. 

+

finally she did it :D are you glad she did this or did you wish she could have held on more?