32%

Finally an update after two months! I'm currently in UK and I've been busy with the settling down stuffs during September. And I'm free now — I still do have school work though. I'm going to update the books as much as I can when I don't have any tests or homeworks. Sorry for the very late update! I'm sure most of you will have to re read a few chapters back. :(

+

"Have you video called your boo boo?" Jaein asks, taking a sip from her mug of coffee with her other hand typing away on her laptop without sparing Ina a glance.

"He's busy." She replies, her voice croaky since she just got out of her bed — let's ignore the fact that she laid in bed for 45 minutes and did nothing after texting Yoongi.

"Duh, he went there for work." Jaein replies. "Taehyung said he cooked lunch. Do you want to follow?"

"Did you cook nothing?"

"Would I think of eating upstairs if I cooked?" Jaein asks back sassily, getting up from the dining chair.

"Aight, let's go th—, wait, Jimin's there too right?" Ina asks, suddenly frozen in her spot.

"Honey, he lives there."

"I look like shit!"

Jaein rolls her eyes, "So? I mean, you always do."

"Right, why do I even care?" Ina asks herself quietly.

"What?"

"Nothing. Let's go."

+

Ina and Taehyung keeps arguing about Taehyung being a dumbass by forgetting his Netflix account's password as they walk into the dining room, with the KookJae ( Jungkook + Jaein ) couple following from behind.

Taehyung doesn't fail to notice how Ina very slightly jumps when she sees Jimin by the kitchen counter.

"Where's Jihee?" Ina asks, sitting on one of the empty chairs hurriedly.

"We were talking about my Netflix password."

"Oh," She blinks. "Yeah, I know. I'm just asking in case your password has some connection with Jihee."

"No, it doesn't."

"You don't even remember your password."

"But I know there's no connection with Jih—"

Jungkook cuts Taehyung off, "It's probably something narcissistic."

Taehyung flips his imaginary shoulder length hair, "I mean, with this face of mine, it's hard to be not narcissistic."

"Jungkook obviously looks better than you but he's such a humble kid." Jaein says, petting her boyfriend's head as if he's a dog.

"Jimin, you have your Netflix account right?" Taehyung suddenly asks the quiet guy who cranes his neck a little to glance at his best friend and also discreetly at the girl sitting across where he's standing at.

"Yeah," Jimin nods.

"Can you give it to Ina? She's thirsty for some porn."

"If I was thirsty for porn, i would go to pornhub , not Netflix." Ina responds, taking a bite of the meatballs in front of her.

"Sure." Jimin nods, fishing out his phone from his sweatpants' pocket.

"I thought you forgot your password as well." Ina points out.

Jimin internally panics for a second before his beautiful brain comes up with a lie, "I recovered it."

"Oh, okay." Ina nods, "You should try that too, Tae."