28%

thank you so much for 516k reads on the Secret Admirer Book 1 and 75k for this shitty book 2 😭 also for the 2.36k followers 💓 love you guys a lot

heARTUE

+

After so many failed attempts of trying to leave Yoongi's arms, I finally succeeded and step out of my room quietly after glancing at his sleeping figure.

I walk into the kitchen just to be surprised by an unexpected guest.

I smile awkwardly at him. I always smiled at him even when he always ignored all of them but this time, shockingly, he smiles back before saying, "Can we talk?"

"Yes, of course." I reply a bit too quickly and sits down in front of him at the dining table.

"I'm sorry." He utters, running his hands through his hair.

"Tae, there's no need to b—"

"I just want you to be with someone who treats you like his everything and someone who's willing to do anything to make you smile. But, I know that this is your life and you should choose what you think is right. You probably chose Yoongi because he's who you want and I was just a bit upset over it and was really immature. I'm sor—"

"It's really okay, Tae

"It's really okay, Tae." I cut him off, smiling. "I'm just glad we are talking again."

He lets out a sigh of relief and stands up, walking towards me before bending a bit to pull me into a hug. "I'm really sorry."

"Stop." I chuckle, rubbing his back. He pulls away after a while and rests his palms on the table.

"How's Jimin?" I ask.

"He's being," He pauses, swiping his tongue across his bottom lip. "Jimin."

I stare boringly at his answer but the sound of a door closing cuts off the silence.

A soft "Oh," leaves Yoongi's mouth before he exits our sight again.

"Where are you going?" I call out. The soft sounds of his feet on the floor with every step he takes gets nearer.

"Aren't you guys in a serious talk or anything?" He questions, ruffling his already messy bed hair.

"No," I say, "Come here."

"I didn't know you were here." Taehyung starts, awkwardly looking at Yoongi who's making himself comfortable on the chair beside me.

Yoongi nods before looking back and forth between Taehyung and I, "So are you both okay again?"

"Yeah." Both of us chorus with smiles on our faces.

"Uh, by the way, Taehyung?" Yoongi calls, shifting in his seat awkwardly.