30%

Firstly, i would like to thank y'all. Secret Admirer Book 1 was ranked #1 in rapmonster, #3 in bangtan, #4 in yoongi, #5 in kpop, #6 in jin, #9 in suga, #11 in jungkook and #16 in bts and has 846k reads which is so amazing for me! And also, this book 2 was ranked #70 and has reached 126k reads. Thank you so so much.

I always question myself why a lot of people love this Secret Admirer book because I honestly don't know why and I always think my writing style is shitty even though I always see comments and DMs in instagram, telling me how much they love my works. They always make me really happy! But I can't help but question it. But I love you all!

+

I let out a loud sigh frustratedly, "You guys should have controlled your hormones and not do it here, right above Jaein's apartment. What were you guys thinking?"

When both of them do not reply, I ask, "When did you arrive, Jihee?"

"Um, last night."

"Wow, taking such a big risk." I say before pointing at Taehyung. "Let's talk for a second."

He follows me into his room, running his fingers through his hair.

"I'm going to ask you a question and you are going to answer it seriously." I pause, "Do you really like Jihee?"

"I —"

"Tae."

"Okay, I do. I've been denying it but I do."

"Are you serious about her?"

"I guess."

"You can't guess anymore, Tae." I groan. "Do you still hoe around with other girls?"

"I stopped since like, a month ago."

"Why?" I ask.

"I told you then, that I think I might actually like Jihee."

"There you go! Explain that to Jaein, that you are serious about her sister. All of us know why she doesn't approve you with Jihee."

[some readers were confused with me calling Jihee, jaein's cousin and also her sister. That's because here at my country, we also call our cousins, our siblings]

"Because I am a manwhore." He replies.

I click my tongue, "A fuckboy is a better word."

"Okay," He sighs. "Wish me luck."

+

"Hey," Yoongi smiles, embracing me in a hug.

"Mom cooked sweet, sour chicken for you." He says after closing the apartment door behind me.

"I should be the one doing that." I say, walking into the dining room to see Mrs. Min setting the table.

"Good evening." I bow.

"Ina-ah, I made your favourite dish."

"Yes, I heard from Yoongi." I say before turning towards the sin who was watching the scene before him as he leans against the wall.

"Didn't you help you—"

"I was helping her set up the table before you came, okay." He replies.

All of us sit down — Yoongi sits in front of his mother with me beside him.

After a while of just catching up with his mother, she asks, "Have you guys talked about marriage?"

I choke on the soup I was drinking, Yoongi placing his beautiful hand on my back to rub it.