12%

After knocking on his door for the fourth time, I just enter the passcode to his apartment and walk in — getting worrier every second.

Jungkook told me Yoongi doesn't have work today. And he's not answering the door.

My eyebrows furrow seeing the empty packets of cigarettes and beer cans on his coffee table just like the last time i came here.

"Yoongi?" I call out as I near his bedroom. I hope he's just sleeping.

I open the door to his bedroom, with the hope of seeing him sound asleep but when I see the scene in front of me, confusion takes over me.

The girl on the bed turns around to face me and Yoongi throws a shirt at her before walking towards me, "Why are you here?"

I look at him who's shirtless and look back at the girl who's now slipping his shirt over her head to cover her bare body.

"I guess everything's really fine." I say, biting my inner cheek - like always, trying to act like this doesn't affect me at all.

"What?"

"I thought I'd check up on you because i sensed something was wrong with you but I guess i was just crazy to think that."

I look at the girl on the bed again, who's just staring at me with an amused look on her face.

My eyes travel to their discarded clothes on the floor — looks like they were impatient to fuck each other.

"I told you everything's fine." Yoongi says.

"Yeah, sorry. I think I disturbed you." I say before turning my back at him and slamming the apartment door behind me.

+

I swipe right on the phone screen, another photo of him smiling. The song on my playlist ends and another one starts — which is just perfect for my mood right now.

 The song on my playlist ends and another one starts — which is just perfect for my mood right now

I still remember the way that you'd smile

when you'd feel the ocean breeze

and when you were mine

I choke in my tears, continuing to look at the photos and videos i took for him. We were together for six years. I never imagined us breaking up — i've never even dreamed about it.

We were talking crazy like forever was here

Not a worry in the world

And nothing to fear