17%

I really miss secret admirer book 1 where everyone was happy

Boring chapter ahead 😞

+

Ina's POV

Jimin, I'm so—"

"Shh, Ina." He smiles, "I told you to stop saying it and that you don't have anything to apologize for, okay? I chose to be your second choice."

Seeing that i'm about to cry again, he says, "Are you going to cry into the seaweed soup i made?"

I break out into a smile at his attempt to make me smile. He grins, "Is it good?"

"It is. I can't even make it myself."

"That's alright. I can cook for you anytime." He smiles.

After washing the empty bowl — jimin washed it though i insisted for a hundred times that i will do it, we wake Jungkook and Taehyung up before Jimin drives us to MIC DROP mall.

"Did something happen?" Taehyung asks in a hush tone as soon as Jimin and Jungkook are walking behind us.

"Yeah," I reply, taking one of the trolleys lined up. "He came earlier."

"Yoongi?" He asks, pushing the trolley.

"Immhmm, he saw Jimin and I kissing."

"Oh my god"

I chuckle lightly, "He came with a bouquet of flowers and he said he came to ask for another chance. But of course, things didn't turn out well. He said shit and I also spat out things I didn't mean and he left."

"Jimin was there right?" Taehyung asks and I crane my neck to look at Jimin who immediately smiles when our eyes meet. I smile back before turning to the front again.

"I still feel so freaking bad that i just left him there and ran after Yoongi

"I still feel so freaking bad that i just left him there and ran after Yoongi. And then when i came back, he just hugged me and waited me to finish crying for like 30 or 45 minutes."

"He's so freaking in love with you, dude."

"Love is a strong word, Taehyung." I tell.

"Geez, you still say that even while wearing that necklace." He snorts and throws bags of chips randomly into the trolley.

"What's that got to do with the necklace?" I ask, confused.

Taehyung opens his mouth to answer but quickly closes it when he senses Jimin behind him, who's also starting to grab some snacks.

"Ina! Ina!" Jungkook calls my name cheerfully, like a child.

"What?"

"Look! Jelly! Jelly!" He giggles, pointing to the bag of jellies in his hand.

"Uhm, the fuck do you want me to do with that?"

"It's jelly!!" He pouts, stomping his right foot and all three of us freeze to look at him acting so strangely.