A Dragon's Mermaid

COMING SOON TO YOUR WATTPAD LIBARY~ :) 

Book 1 in The Beasts Mate Series. This book contains 18+ content, so readers must be 18 years of age or older.

The world today is different than that of the past. The supernatural beings no longer linger in the shadows to hide from human society. Humans and supernatural as have created a world where they coexist in relative peace. An external lover, mate or soul bond are various phrases used to refer to a soulmate. A soulmate. is a strong bond that the supernaturals treasure while humans hope to earn thanks to fate.

Avalon spends her days working on her one true passion other than the water; hair. She owns a small hand salon by the beach that is co-owned with a close friend. She is use to the life on the surface since leaving her underwater home to attend high school on land. Her cozy nights are spent with her close friends and roommates. The last thing that this lovely Mermaid expects is to be mated to a sexy beast.

Vulcan isa powerful CSO by day since he inherited the company from his deceased father. By night he leans his clan of dragons with the aid of hos family. After a long life he grows tiered of not having a mate. Does he enjoy the throws of passion with a female? Yes, however he does not posses the female that is fated for him. The dark mysterious dragon is thrilled to meet his Mermaid.

Read to discover the mated bond between a dragon and a mermaid.

________________________________________________________________________________

Warning About Mature Content: The story will contain 18+ content, so this book is intended for a mature audience/mature readers. This book will contain slight cursng, sexual encounters, slight violence, 18+ chapters will be private, so please let me know if you have questions how to access them.

DISCLAIMER: The pictures and music I use in the book do not belong to me. Music I link are mentioned in a chapter or I feel match the chapter, which my readers may want to read. I use pictures to help provide my readers with visuals as they read. Images I find are from google or tumblir. I also make outfits for character on my Polyvore account for some chapters.

MODEL DISCLAIMER: The images of models/actors that I use for my stories are for the sole purpose of giving you, the reader a picture of what the characters might look like. This story is a work of FICTION and DOES NOT REPRESENT anything or anyone in the model or actors real life. Everything in the store is fiction and does not represent the models real life, sexual orientation or who they choose to live their life with. Like I said, the picture will provide you a close enough image of what I picture a character looks like.

________________________________________________________________________________