❤️Chapter Twenty 🐉

I hold onto my sweet mate who is laying on top of me. Her naked body is pressed against mine as she sleeps. Avalon breathes softly as she sleeps. The warm air hits my bare chest.

She cuddles closer to me, seeking my bodies natural warmth. A  prideful smile appears on my face. The primal part of my being is thrilled that I am able to provide for my mate.

Avalon has been asleep for about half an hour. I have not has the heart to wake her, since she looks so peaceful. We have spent the remainder of the afternoon in our bedroom making love. The beast within me could not be satisfied with five rounds of love making.

After the third round something seemed to awaken in Avalon. My little mate became overtaken with lust, which was beyond sexy. I hope that I was not too rough with Avalon during our lust filled haze.

Her ombré blue hair is spread across her back. It had fallen out of the ponytail during our third round of sex. Her long eyelashes look stunning against her pale skin. The sheets fall under her hips, allowing me to see more of her skin.

Avalon's eyelashes flutter as her eyes open. She looks up at me in a sleep filled haze. "Vulcan... When did I fall asleep?" Her sweet voice has a hint of sleep.

"You fell asleep after our last round of love making. Do you feel alright?" I ask.

"Yes I feel amazing even with the small soreness between my legs. Um it just reminds me how good it felt," rambles Avalon.

I groan lowly when Avalon starts to squirm on top of me as she rambles. Her sexy full breasts rub against my chest, and her hips wiggle. Her wet slick heat brushes against my hardening cock. I am acting like a typical dragon that is lasting after its mate. Once dragons complete the mating process we become lustful creatures. We keep our mates hidden for days until we have marked and scented them to our hearts content.

"V-Vulcan...I do not know why I am feeling like this! I feel all hot for you," whimpers Avalon.

I growl as I smell her delicious arousal fill the air around us. My dick becomes even harder as she rubs herself against me. Avalon's behavior is most likely due to the mating pheromones. I do not smell her heat in the room, and that should not happen at the moment.

"Would you like me to take care of you my treasure?" I purr into her ear.

Avalon whimpers as she looks at me with darkened lust eyes. Her cheeks become tinted pink as she nods her head, "Yes".

I move my hand down until my fingers brush against her wet pussy. She squirms against my as I run my fingers up, and down her slit. She is wet enough for me to enter her, and I would love to take her. However, I feel like teasing my sexy little mate. Without warning I thrust two fingers inside of her. I am rewarded with sexy moans as I move my fingers.

As her body becomes accosted to me I add another finger. Avalon's sweet,moans echo through the room as I thrust my fingers into her rougher than before. The heat of her body feels amazing against my fingers while her walls clench onto me.

"V-Vul.. Ohh. Ahhh please! Ahh I want you inside of me!" says Avalon in between her sweet moans.

"Shh my sweet Avalon. I will give you exactly what you need," I said.

I move my fingers out of her pussy, which makes her whimper softly. Avalon bites her swollen bottom lip. She looks at me with those big blue eyes of hers, and I smile down at her. I flip her over, and then spread her legs apart. I position my hard cock at her entrance. I move my hips forward, and groan lowly. Avalon moans softly as I push my cock inside of her hot pussy.

I groan as I feel her heat surround me and squeeze me tightly. Fuck! I love how tight and wet her pussy is! She moves her legs so they are wrapped around my waist, while her arms snake around my shoulders. I look down at her flushed face and her hair that flows down her back. Her breasts brush against my bare chest as she pushes herself closer to me. Once I feel that she has adjusted to me I inch myself out of her and then thrust back inside of her.