Could You Love Me {XIX}

"And this time baby,
Yeah I think that i'll be just fine
And I wish I could say the same for you,
yeah, I do"

CHAPTER NINETEEN

I didn't think getting hammered was the best thing to do two days post-concussion, but now or never right.

I also didn't think drinking on a Wednesday night when I had school the next day was the best thing either but, when life gives you Mike's Hard Lemonade, you drink it.

Remember that.

"The legend has arrived! Everyone clear a path." Archer exaggerated as I walked through the door of the party, immediately grabbing everyone's attention.

Oh, great.

I laughed shoving him, making him stick his hands up defensively.

"Personally I think these people should bow down to you. I mean still running after two girls with blood running down your face and a mild concussion. You're the definition of determination."

I laughed again getting ready to reply, when Imogen cut me off.

"Speaking of." She grunted, making me follow her gaze.

Sadly, it landed on Taylor and Britney, squished in a dude sandwich as they danced.

Gross.

"Oktober, I don't think you should." Chase spoke up, grabbing my wrist as I tried to go after her.

"Better to do it here than to get expelled at school. Let me go Chase." I bit.

"Agreed." Imogen muttered, making Chase slowly let go of me.

She followed me as I walked over to the barbie's, pulling them both by their fake hair outside.

The party followed us, but I didn't care. I was in a criminal state of mind.

Blame it on the concussion.

"Not so tough now are you, Tay?" I grinned, my eyes narrowing into slits. "Perhaps you should get a third person so you can jump me again."

Britney tried to get to me but Imogen stepped in front of her, waving her finger in her face.

"I don't think so bitch."

Taylor looked around at the crowd then back to me, putting her game face on.

"You'd think after you got your ass beat once you'd learn your lesson." She smirked, making me clench my fist.

"Clearly I haven't, but you would know right?" provoked, making her huff. "Oh what is it Tay? Do you need your friends to help you again?"

She lunged for me and I ducked, landing a hard blow to her face as I came back up, making the crowd gasp.

I didn't wait for her to swing again feeling no mercy at all, giving her another hard hit. She almost fell on the ground but I caught her by her shoulders, jabbing my knee into her ribs as hard as I could, making her crumble on the ground.