Chapter 1 (Moving Day)

Before I start writing this fanfiction, I would like y'all to know that I haven't written a fanfic in a year but let me know if y'all want me to write more. And also my author notes will be written in bold. If I make any spelling/grammar/punctuation mistakes I apologize. Anyway's enjoy.

I took out my macbook to FaceTime Jonah. He texted me saying he wasn't busy and the airport was about 10 minutes away from my house. So we went on FaceTime from my iPad instead. "Jonah Marais😁💚 would like to FaceTime" my phone read. I swiped the screen then appeared Jonah. "Good Morning Zoey. I just woke up." Jonah says then yawns. He's cute but in the friendly way. "I see that. I'm on my way to the airport." i say to Jonah with a smile. Than after my mom tells me we arrive to the airport. I tell Jonah I have to go. "Good Luck. It'll take a few hours to get to Los Angeles from Michigan. See you soon." then Jonah hung up.

     It takes 4 hours to get to Los Angeles, from Flint, Michigan. So I brought some books. And a couple movies too. I even made a summer playlist of videos and songs to listen to. But then I remembered that Jonah wanted me to watch his recent music video with his band, Why Don't We. It might sound shocking but I've only seen 3 of the band members. I know all their names, but haven't seen all the faces. The only ones I seen was Corbyn, Daniel, and Jonah of course. I plugged my earbuds into my iPad and watched the music video. After watching the music video, all I did was think about them. I texted Jonah just before the plane took off to say I looked at the music video. Then we were told to put our devices on airplane mode. So then that's what happened.

    I gotten no response for two hours. No notifications, no nothing. The flight attendant offered me something to eat and drink. So I ordered ice tea and a cookie. After she brought me my stuff, I asked if I could FaceTime Jonah, she said I could. I took my iPad off airplane mode then called him. He didn't answer. Probably in a meeting. Or he's just busy. 5 minutes later, I get a FaceTime call from a random number. I answered it just because of how curious I was to see who it was. Then appeared Corbyn. "Hey Zoey." Corbyn said. "Hi Corbyn, what's Jonah doing?" I responded. Corbyn's face went different. "Zach hid his stuff and Jonah is trying to find it." he said. I was able to see Jonah running in the background trying to find Zach as well. "Aww poor Jonah, my plane is landing in about an hour and a half.". "Cool! We're all very excited to meet you. Have you met Zach and Jack yet?" Corbyn asked me. I said nothing for a couple seconds. "Nope. I'm excited to meet the rest of the band members though." I smiled. Corbyn went around the house to show me the rest of the band members. My hair was in a bun because of how messy it was.

    40 minutes passed by. My plane was gonna land in a half hour and we were still on FaceTime. Jonah took Corbyn's phone and we talked from there. Zach saw my face than ran. And all me and Jack did was just say hi because he was busy doing something else. I gotta admit though, Jack was pretty attractive. Jonah told me he was going to meet me and my family at the airport. We're staying at a hotel this summer, but me and Jonah have been talking about meeting each other for a while now. "I can't wait to see you." Jonah says. "Me too, my flight lands in 5 minutes." I said. "I'm gonna go get ready. Bye, see you in 5 minutes." Jonah said than hung up.

    I looked at the clothes I was wearing and thought I needed to change. I went into the airplane bathroom quickly to change. I put on my white long sleeve shirt along with my blue skirt. My parents said I can get a coffee from dunkin' donuts when i land because of the long flight. Right when I landed I turned my devices off of airplane mode than I get a text from Corbyn.

Corbynn‼️- Just arrived at the airport! We'll be near dunkin' donuts.
Zoey- I was actually just about to be on my way to get a coffee there. My parents will get the suitcases and I'll get a coffee whenever I find out where it is.
Corbynn‼️- Okay, we'll see you soon.

I look straight ahead and I see Jonah with the biggest smile on his face. Me and Jonah gave each other the biggest hug ever. "This is probably one of the happiest things I'll see all year." Daniel says. "You're a lot prettier in real life." Jonah says. I smile. "I wanted to straighten my hair today so that's what happened. You look better in person as well." I say. Then my parents come with the luggage in the distance. "We're so happy you got to meet. Hello Jonah!" my dad goes and says. Jonah waved hi. My parents were checking into the hotel while me and Jonah were hanging around.

"Hey Zoey." Jack says. Me and Jack became friends that day, after we started talking. "Okay everyone, let's go back." Corbyn says. "Zoey, you'll like it there. Trust me." Jack said. "Ok."