Chapter 12 (Future)

It's been 9 days since I last seen the boys, including Jack. I remember that the last time I seen him I was staying over the Why Don't We home because Jack was playing a game. But then they all got very busy with their manager.

*Beep Beep* I'm not in the mood for anyone right now. "Check out our new song Tell Me on the Something Different EP!" it was just a Twitter notification from the bands account. I missed them so much, I might as well cry myself to sleep. Right as I'm about to go to bed I hear a knock at the door. I looked through the peep hole, it was a man. I answered the door.

"SURPRISE ZOEY!!" It was Daniel standing in front of the doors. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I started to cry my eyes out. "GUYS WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE I MISSED YOU ALL SO MUCH?!?!?!" I cried my eyes out and hugged Daniel. "I got you flowers." Jack said. Me and Jack were hugging forever.

After me and Jack were hugging we all went upstairs to my bedroom. "The song we wrote about you, it just came out on iTunes." Zach said. "Go listen to it now." I bought the song on iTunes than played it out loud. My favorite line was Zach's because of how shocking it was. It obviously wasn't written for only me. But I love them all so much.

"You all are so sweet, and thanks so much for the flowers Jack. But what brought you guys here. Was it only for me to listen to the song then you were gonna leave?" I asked. "No actually, our manager felt bad so he let us stay with you for tonight. But tomorrow we go back to recording." Jack said. "We are all going where we were last time." Zach said. He went in the chair. Me and Jack got to cuddle again. Then the 3 other boys were on the air mattresses because nobody wanted to sleep on the couch.

We all stayed up till midnight. Yep, even Corbyn. "So, how come you guys never texted me or anything?" I asked them. "We weren't allowed to, but it's only because Jack would be texting and Facetiming you nonstop." Daniel explained. "So true." Jack said.

1 in the morning and everyone was still awake. The only one that was getting tired was Daniel. "The fans missed you too, not only us." Corbyn said. "We can make another video tomorrow." I said. "Yep, and I'll help you out. How many followers do you have?" Jonah said and asked. "10k, when did I get that many?" I said. I was so surprised the last time I went on instagram I had like 2k followers. "Congrats Zoey, people love you!" Zach said. "Thanks, but how long will I not be able to see you guys?" I asked. "We're not sure, but your only able to contact Zach." Jonah said. I was so confused because me and Zach talk the least. "Zoey, look how far we've became with you. Our new EP is selling out fast." Jack said. "I'm so proud of you Zoey, and I'm proud of what you made us too." Jonah said. Daniel fell asleep 5 minutes ago. I was confused why he wasn't talking because he's one of the most talkative ones I know. Then I actually tried to go to sleep.

I woke up in the morning and slid on my pajamas. And I know it's probably weirdly shocking I have only one pair of pajamas, but that's all me and Jack bought when we went shopping. I really liked the stores he took me to. I fell asleep in my outfit I wore yesterday so I put on my pajamas. Corbyn woke up at 11:00 which was an hour after I woke up. We went downstairs in my kitchen to eat.

"Come on Zoey, we're going to record." Corbyn says. "I thought I couldn't hangout with you guys while you record." I said confused. "Who said we were recording music? We're recording more videos with you!!" Zach said. It's like I have my own fandom but at the same time I don't at all.

We went back to their place. Jack told me that their manager wanted to talk to me. So Jack took me to the meet the manager. "This is Zoey, my girlfriend." Jack said. The manager seemed very nice to me and said that he wanted me to make more videos with the boys. I could be known a lot more in the future. This is just the beginning.