Chapter 19 (Anniversary)

Before I continue to write this story I would like you guys to know I'm going on vacation in 3 days from the day I upload this, and I will be gone for 9 days. So I won't be uploaded either any chapters or not a lot. Thank you and enjoy the chapter☺️!!

          "Aww you finally woke up." Jack said. Jack's been awake before I woke up and I was sleeping until 7:00. Luckily we didn't get anything to eat during us sleeping. But when Jack woke up I grabbed myself a hat. Jack said he likes how I look in hats. When we were both awake we went downstairs.

          "Do you both wanna go get something to eat?" Zach asked. "Sure." Jack said. "Okay, we were planning to get something to eat?. Where will we go?" Jonah said. "It's up to you." I told them.

        Aspen doesn't usually get dinner with the boys by they would invite me to go with them any time because of me and Jack. And also because all of them are my best friends. We went to go eat at a restaurant and didn't get home until 8:30.

        "Zoey, come here." Jack said to me. Me and Jack were outside. So was Aspen and Jonah. They were both smiling, and I have no clue why. "Why?" I asked. I was getting creeped out. "You'll see." he said. I walked towards him. Aspen and Jonah looked like they knew what was about to happen. I was right in front of Jack and with those gorgeous brown eyes staring into my hazel eyes. "So, what is it?" I asked. He kissed me, then Aspen looked really single in the corner which made me feel bad but at the same time she's so pretty. Jonah was clapping in the corner. Then when I pulled away, Jonah spoke. "So happy that one of my best friends gets to date another one of my best friends." Jonah said. I held Jack's hand and he held mine. "Tomorrow is our 2 month anniversary." Jack said. "I hope you stay the same, and stay as mine." Jack continued and finished. "I love you babe." I said to him. "I love you more Zoey, I'm happy your back." he said. "This was amazing to watch." Aspen said. I laughed than walked towards her. "Thanks? Also, do you have a hair straightener?" I said to her. Jonah and Jack were giving me a strange look. "Yeah I do." Aspen said.

I went into her room and she helped me straighten my hair. I always wondered what it would be like if I lived with straight hair for a week. I thought of it being in my head. "So, tomorrow is you and Jack's 2 month anniversary?" she asked. "Yeah, I almost forgot." I said. "Can I help you out tomorrow? Like what to wear and other things?" Aspen asked me. "Of course.".

After me and Aspen were done, we took a selfie together. We actually took a few. Until we had to go to sleep. She suggested me to wake up early which wasn't really a problem because I wake up early. But it normally depends on the time I fall asleep. It was 11:00, so I went back to my room.

The next morning it was 7AM when I woke up. So I drank my coffee then knocked on Aspen's door. "Hey Aspen are you awake?" I said through the door. "Yes, come in." I came in the door. Jack told me last night that he was going to take me somewhere special in the evening. "Okay, so first things first. Let's actually go in your room because it would make this a lot easier." me and Aspen walked to my bedroom. She was looking through the stuff then looked at my skirt with flowers. "Where did you get this it's so pretty?" she asked "Me and Jack bought that together." I said. She looked shocked. Almost like Jack got me good clothes, which he does because he takes me to amazing stores to get my clothes. She picked out something for me to wear for the day and something to wear for the date.

I was wearing my black and white adidas with the outfit which was my ripped blue jeans and a shirt i can hardly explain. "You can change in the evening, I'll still be here if you need anything. Happy anniversary." Aspen said. I gave her a hug. Yep, you can probably tell I love to give people hugs. Me and Aspen walked out of the room then went to her room, she wanted to do my makeup so why not.

After she was done with my makeup she walked me upstairs to Jack's room. It was 9:00, and he wasn't quite awake yet. But Daniel was, so I went and talked to him. Jack woke up and saw me outside of his room then wanted me to come in. "Happy Anniversary Zoey." Jack said. "Happy Anniversary to you too, Jack Robert Avery." I said. He got dressed while I was in the room although I wasn't looking. We gotten so used to each other we were okay with getting changed in front of each other.

           "You look beautiful." he said. "Oh, I'm gonna get changed later." "Oh ok, what do you want to do?" "I honestly wanna go swimming." "Okay we can go swimming." Aspen helped me wash the makeup off then I got into my bathing suit. I told her my hair would get curly when I go into the pool but she said she would help me straighten it after. Then me and the boys went to the pool.