Chapter 30 (Food)

I met Jack's siblings all in the same day except for Sydnie. But I love Isla and Ava so much because they're very sweet. "What do you want to do now?" Jack asked me. "Whatever you want, this is your home." I told him. Jack said we were going to go out to eat. So I went to put on one of my outfits. I chose to wear clothes I bought the other day. I straightened my hair, did my makeup, then I was ready to go.

          I told Jack once how bad I've been wanting to go to Chick-Fil-A, so he drove me to one. I felt stupid I didn't have to dress as fancy, but in occasions like this I had to dress fancy to eat Chick-Fil-A for the first time. It was only me and Jack together, he wanted to show me around the state and where he lived of course. Right when we got to the Chick-Fil-A I was able to hear myself getting very excited. I've been fan girling over Chick-Fil-A literally since I was little. "You seriously never been to Chick-Fil-A before?" Jack asked me with a serious look "Nope, and I'm not proud of it." After then we ate some food from Chick-Fil-A, which turned out to be probably my favorite fast food restaurant. I guess that's what I'll call it for now.

        Jack took me to a bunch of places in Pennsylvania honestly. One of the things I mainly cared about was wondering how Jonah was doing. So I FaceTimed him at night. And it didn't last for too long because he wanted to spend family time with his family. And Jack really wanted me to communicate with his family, so we said goodnight to each other than hung up.

"How are you liking Pennsylvania so far?" Jack asks. "It's nice and beautiful. I like it here a lot. Much better than Flint." I responded. There wasn't much going on in Flint, I lived really close to a golf course there which people would go to often. I never went there before in my life of living, but I would always love to take walks in the city. I only don't now, because most of the time I live in Los Angeles. "I'm just noticing how your back in your old time zone, how does it feel for you?" He asked next. "Just the same, it feels peaceful. I kinda miss my own family now." I said to him. I've always looked up to my mother my entire life. She was always so caring for me, and now my little brother. My dad did the same, except he was always constantly working. Me and him didn't spend as much time together. I always loved my mom and dad equally though. I love and miss them so much right now just thinking about them.

      "Uhh, Zoey?" Jack says. I snapped my head back into focus. "Sorry, I was just thinking about how much I missed my family." I said to Jack. I was hoping he could understand, especially because we were in his room at his parents house. "I miss your family too Zoey, we won't be here for long. I promise. It will go by fast the next thing you know." Jack said. I gave him a smile. Me and him sat down on his bed, then I rested my head on his shoulder. "Thanks Jack, I love you." Than he put his head on mine. "I love you too." He said. For the rest of the night we were laying there in the dark, it was completely silent for quite a while. Since Jack wanted to have a 'quick' FaceTime call to his friend, and I wanted to listen to music while thinking about how happy my life has become. After he was done, we continued talking. After talking, we went to sleep.

    A/N: I'm really sorry that I haven't been active guys I've gotten super busy with school and I have been in a really bad mood lately as well. But I'm back in the mood to be happy enough to continue typing this. I hope nobody died😂. Hope you guys liked this chapter!!!! I'll try to catch up soon❤️ - Megan💕