Chapter 16 (Dating)

"Coming over in 30" Jack texted me. I was trying to find outfits that I should wear. I picked out a dress I bought in my hometown. I thought it would be cute to wear a dress this time instead of just a skirt.

I applied my makeup and perfume then went to get my shoes. I looked at myself in the mirror. I was ready to go, I grabbed my purse than sat in my chair while I was waiting. 5 minutes later there was a knock at my door. My phone was fully charged, I grabbed my headphones than I opened the door. It was Jack. "Let's go Zoey.". Then we were off.

          We decided to walk around the city. It's not what I expected, but I'll do anything he wants me to do with him. We went to get food, it was 3:00. So I wasn't sure if we were having a late lunch or early dinner. But I went with him. We were talking the whole way through the date. Everything was perfect. In fact, I told him everything I told Jonah. And he's just like him. He can actually accept me for who I am.

After we were done eating and walking around. We went back to my place. "You want Zach to come over?" I was just curious why he chose Zach instead of everyone else. "Sure, why not?" I was excited to see Zach because he's the one that helps me out with my YouTube channel. Then Jonah helps me find out which filter to put on my Instagram posts. Yep, that's random. But also cool because I have a ton of filters. And then there's Jack, who helps me not to be stupid. Daniel and Corbyn don't help me much. I always go on Twitter for either Q+A's or asking for YouTube ideas. I hardly ever tweet about my life.

        After Zach came in the room I was very confused. Jack shouted "I SAY BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! NOW LET ME HEAR YOU SAY WAYYYHOOOO!". Then Zach repeated after him "WAYYYHOOOO!!!!!". "Y'all are lucky my parents are out with my brother trying to find clothes." I said. They both laughed than we went to my bedroom. Zach helped me out with my channel, and Jack was sitting in the chair. We all sat without saying a word. "What should we do?" I ask. "Whatever you want." Zach said.

         We all kinda sat doing nothing. "I wanna go to an amusement park." I said. They looked excited which surprised me, but I really love theme parks. "What park?" Zach asked. Jack was texting the other boys to come meet at my house. Or at least, we were going to get them. I wasn't allowed to stay at their house all the time though because of me and Jack. "Doesn't matter." I said.

A couple minutes later the rest of the people arrived at my house. We were all going to decide together where to go. I honestly wanted to try out Disney Land, but who knew. Disney was about an hour away from where my house is. "Anyone wanna go to Disney?" I ask. "It's up to you." Daniel said.

      We all went into a car as we were getting ready to go to a theme park, I changed my outfit. Into something basic I wore in California already. Daniel was going to drive us all, so I got excited. Then we were off.

We stopped at the boys house. They wanted to get a couple things. "Come on Zoey." Corbyn said. "Can I even go in?" I asked. "We're only gonna be a second, also you can stay with Jonah." I was happy to stay with Jonah.

          Just then I see a tall girl with brown hair and blue eyes. She was so pretty. Then she walked up to me and the boys. "Who's your friend?" she asked. "This is Zoey, she's been helping us out for a while now." All I could think about was how curious I was to meet that girl. "Hi Zoey! I'm Aspen." she said. I already felt the feeling that me and her would make amazing friends. "Hi!!" I said. She was so pretty though, I couldn't get over it. Jonah took me to his room so I could go get a couple things with him. After we were done we waved bye to Aspen then left.

We stopped by a store in Los Angeles to get food and drinks. We knew this was going to be a long car ride. And another thing was we would definitely need to get food and drinks while we were there.

Then we arrived at the park, I always dreamed of going there. So like we always do. We split up. It was me and Jonah. Zach and Jack. Then Daniel and Corbyn.

We went on a bunch of roller coasters and ran into the other boys a lot. Jonah in fact knew I had a small fear of riding upside down roller coasters but he still helped me through it. Then we went back to the boys house when we were done.