Chapter 4 (Summer Love?)

Before I begin I just want everyone to know that the bathing suit from the last chapter is linked above. In case anybody gets confused. Now I'll begin.

"Do you like Jack?" Daniel asks me. Everyone stopped what they were doing then looked at me. "Oops, we'll go somewhere else." right when I was getting out of the water Jack pulled my arm back in. "Do you?" Daniel turned back then went into the pool. "Oh no." Daniel spoke. "Ehh... What do you think?" I said. "Actually, do you like anyone?" Jack changed his mind. "Yep." "Who?" "You'll know soon." "Okay then." Jack looked a bit upset because I wouldn't tell him. He's really cute.

Zach looked very surprised about me liking someone. "Zoey, you wanna stay over tonight?" Jonah asked me. I texted my parents and they said I could. So I told Jonah yes. Everyone got so excited. We all got out of the pool and dried off.

     Everyone was changing in their rooms so I stayed in my bathing suit. Corbyn came out of his room dressed. "Your not gonna change out of your bathing suit?" "Where do I change?" "The bathroom?" "Okay.". I went into the bathroom to change my clothes wearing the same thing I wore when I got here.

       When I got out Zach looked at me up and down. "If you can't tell Jack, can you tell me?" I laughed the whole way. "No, I'd rather only tell Jack which I will soon." Zach grew mad "Your gonna tell us tonight one way or another." Zach walked away.

      "He's just being nosy, don't mind him." Jonah says. All I could do was laugh. It's really obvious I like Jack!! Jack was the only one that wasn't done changing yet. Jack finally came out of his room. And then all I could do was hug Jack.

           "Someone seems to be in love with Jack." Jonah says. Jack looks at me with a smile. "We'll discuss this later." he says. "Wait, so Zoey likes Jack?" Zach asks. "The answer to that will be answered soon." Daniel says.

      "Zoey, you want me to come with you to get your stuff from your hotel room?" Daniel asks. "Sure." me and Daniel went to my place and he met my parents. Jack got to meet my parents as well. Even though it's different timings.

"I hope you have fun at your sleepover Zoey." my dad told me. We got myself pajamas, clothes, and the other basic stuff I needed. Then we were on the way back to his house.

"So, do you actually like Jack?" Daniel asks. "Yep." Daniel turned so happy. "Even though you've known him for 2 days. You still like him?" "It's only a crush. Not anything special." "He seems really interested in you too. I think he likes you." "I don't wanna ruin his career though, nothing can happen with us." I was sad. I love Jack, but his fans would judge me. And I even believe Jack would too. "He's not that kind of person, Corbyn has a girlfriend you know." Daniel finished. Than we were at the house.

I checked the time on my phone, it was 9:00. Daniel made me feel confident about myself for liking Jack. So I knew it was the time for them all to know. I walked into the house with Daniel. And it looked like their manager was just talking to the other boys. Right when Daniel walked in the manager left the room.

"What was that about?" Daniel asked his band mates. "We have to start recording tomorrow in the afternoon so Zoey will have to leave early." Jack explained. I got sad I would need to leave early. But I get to spend all this time with the boys. It's amazing. "Aww." Daniel said. Daniel is such a sweet person, and really they all are but Daniel has a heart. "Okay, it's getting late. Tell us who you like." Zach says. "We all must sit first." everybody sat down. "We're ready." Zach said.

"Jonah was right. I like Jack." Daniel was there being all happy. Corbyn was giving a thumbs up. Zach was in complete shock. Jonah had a blank face. And Jack didn't say anything either. I feel embarrassed. I knew I didn't fit in with the boys. I just laid down and thought about the past.

The past I would always get bullied with. Back when nobody would accept me for who I was. When I didn't even know who Why Don't We was. It all started when I liked a boy, the girl who I thought was my best friend told everyone. They thought my crush was lame so I got made fun of. My crush liked me back. But it wasn't worth anything. That's when I went onto the internet and found Jonah's music. It would make me feel confident about myself. Then I got homeschooled. Me and Jonah had a instant connection on the internet. But as friends, he's the one who convinced me to go on summer vacation in Los Angeles. I fell back. And then the next thing you know, I was passed out.

"ZOEY!!" Jack said. I couldn't hear anything or even move. It's just what happens when depression hits you. "She'll be fine Jack, chill out." Corbyn said. "Zoey, please wake up." Jonah said. But nothing was working. I was passed out for a half hour. Until the first thing I seen was Jonah.