Chapter 11 (New Music)

I'm basically going back in time if anyone gets confused. So when it says "New Music" I'm talking about Something Different coming out.

          "Zoey, I'm sorry we need to go back to our house. Our manager has news for us." Jack said to me than gave me a hug. They all left and Christina already left. So I was really lonely for the night. I couldn't stop thinking about the memories of my bedroom all the boys sleeping in here. The chair Zach fell asleep on. Me and Jack with our night cuddles. Then there was Corbyn, Daniel, and Jonah on the floor. Everything was still laid out for them.

       A couple hours later, Jack sent me a text. I know I love Jack, but I was so afraid to look at the text. I looked at my phone. "Hey, I have good news I need to tell you when you get here. Corbyn is on the way to get you." okay there wasn't anything to be afraid of. I'm just scared of me having to break up with him.

         Corbyn got to my house a half hour later, it was 5:00.

       "So, what's the good news?" I asked Corbyn. "That's what Jack wants to tell you." Corbyn said. I got annoyed but I let him do that. "I thought I was gonna get a text saying we needed to break up or something." I told Corbyn. While we were in a red light, he looked me right in the face. And said "If I don't need to breakup with Christina, than you don't need to breakup with Jack.". I was so happy nothing bad was happening. "Okay, that's good." I said. Me and him kept talking to each other about our relationships the whole way back to their place. I asked him for advice with me and Jack and it sounded amazing. Then after we arrived at the house.

       I went to go find Jack then I found out he was right behind me the whole time. "Hey Zoey, guess what?!" he looked so happy. But I had no clue what he was going to ask me. "What is it?" I asked him. I was so curious to know what it was. "That video you did with Jonah got 100,000 likes, so many of our fans liked the tea time video with you and they want you to do one again with me!" Jack said. I couldn't believe what I was hearing, I was expecting one of the most hated videos about me. And I thought the whole fandom they had would hate me. But they actually like me? Shocking.... "Should we record it now?" I asked. "No it's too late now, we can do it tomorrow morning if your down to stay over again." he said. I never had friends that actually liked me this much.

       "What did your manager want you for?" "New Music!" "A song?" "We wrote a song today, our song Something Different is out now!" I got so happy I pulled out my phone. "I'm gonna buy it one sec.." I searched it up, there was this song that was really popular called Taking You. So I bought the whole EP. And Something Different of course. "That would mean a lot to us! Thanks a lot." Daniel said. I hugged Daniel, Jack went somewhere else. Jonah said he was going to take me and Jack to what we need to use to perform the YouTube video.

    Me and Jack performed it twice at night than we went to sleep. Me being bored I went to sleep on the couch again. I was gonna miss me and Jack cuddling, but this time I wanna make things right.

       I woke up at 8:00 in the morning, back when I had school I would always wake up super early. When I woke up Jack was right in my face. "Hello" he said to my face. I got scared, so I threw my pillow at him. "Oh Jack." "I didn't mean to scare you Zoey, I just wanted to surprise you." "I know, I'm sorry I threw a pillow at you." "It's ok." "Where is everyone else?" "Zach and Corbyn are still sleeping. Jonah is waiting for us to shoot the video. He told me to wake you up." "Okay let's go then"

           After me and Jack were done with our video. Jonah and Daniel were editing it. And I was listening to Taking You over and over again as I sat on the couch. Daniel came to sit with me. "What you listening to?" he asked. "One of your bands songs, it's called Taking You." "So, Taking You is your favorite? Wait till the song we wrote last night comes out." "When will it come out?" "Soon, I promise." "Okay." "Jonah wants to see you, he should be in his room. And Corbyn is awake just to tell you." "Okay."

      I was way too curious to know about that song so I went to Jack. The only thing he gave away was that the song was written about me. At least I would get to know their opinion about me. He never gave me the title or anything. Which I'm actually happy he didn't because then he didn't want to ruin the surprise for me.

      I went back to my house at 8:00 at night. My parents were out so I was home alone. I get scared when I'm home alone a lot so I FaceTimed Jonah.

       "Jack is just about to play a scary game and he's saying he needs you with him in order to play it." Jonah said. I got really annoyed and wished I stayed longer. "Seriously? Now I wanna go back. And I'm home alone too, I think they thought I was staying over again." I said to them. "Well they thought right now. Go to the door." I walked down to the door than Daniel told me to get everything I needed and to come back. So I put on my pajamas and wet my hair just for Jack. It took about 10 minutes so Daniel just sat in my bedroom than we were on the way to his house.

        It was 9:00 and we came back to the house I was at before. Everyone was sitting at the same place for a half hour straight. "Zoey!!" Jack called me over and I sat next to him. Zach was on my other side. "You will have to hug him tight for this." Zach said. So then Jack was holding my hand tight. Daniel came over than we finally started to play.