Chapter 28 (Secrets)

"What makes you think that?" "Well, I was noticing that Aspen is always around him. So I was curious if they ever had a thing for each other or something." Jonah looked even more confused. As if he didn't want to tell me something. "Jonah, what is it?" I asked. "It's nothing Zoey, they never had anything. At least that's what I know of from Jack." Jonah said. "Okay..." I left the room. It was just a question, Aspen acts like she has a huge crush on him. And she could even be using me, just to get closer to Jack. I love Aspen, but I was always curious. Now knowing that happened with Jonah, I didn't wanna talk to Jack. Or really anybody. So I just stayed in my room. Then that's when I decided to go back to my house. Daniel took me back there, but I'm not even sure how the car ride went. "How come your going back so early?" he said. "I don't wanna talk about it." I told him. He kept begging me to tell him though. So I explained why and asked him. He answered it a lot better than Jonah did. "No, they never had a thing or anything like that. Jack never liked her in that way." He said. I said thanks for the answer then I gave him a hug. Then it gave me to think, I wanted to ask Zach the most. Like, he would always come over to help me out. And Jack never knew I left, I didn't feel like telling him. But that was the first time me and Jonah didn't work out something right. I have no idea what happened at all. And I wish I knew. Daniel was gone, and he made me happy from since that happened. I left my journal there, so the only thing I could wish for was that they didn't open my journal.

       It was about 5:00PM, there was a knock at the door so I went to open it. It was Jack, I was really nervous and not expecting him to come over. And he looked like he had flowers in his hand. "Jack..?" "Hey Zoey." "What brings you here?" "I need to talk to you, and apologize." "You can come in, we can go to my room." me and Jack walked up to my room.

       "So what made you come here?" I asked. Jack actually looked upset and worried. "I heard about you and Jonah, plus you never told me you left and I got bored so I wanted to talk to you." he said. What did he mean by me and Jonah though... hmm? "Me and Jonah?" I was actually really confused. "The Aspen thing. Also, he got these for you." Jack gave me the flowers. Then I actually started to cry. Jonah never done anything like this, our friendship is literally unbreakable though. "Anyways, you want the truth?" he asked me. I nodded my head, I was too happy to talk. "Aspen and I never had feelings for each other and even if we did, we wouldn't be allowed to date. Our manager is her dad. But I'll never give her the feelings I have for you." Jack said. "Thanks Jack." I gave him a hug. "Your welcome." "How long are you staying?" "As long as you need me to, which the maximum is 2 days." me and Jack talked everything through, so did me and Jonah. Then me and Jack stayed with each other for the longest he could. He absolutely made my day.