Chapter 23 (Talent)

I sang the same song knowing my memory isn't that good. And I gave the boys the same amount of my singing I gave Jack. I felt really awkward to see Corbyn though because of the dream I had last name. And I felt even more awkward to see Jonah.

        "My best friend sounds amazing." Jonah said. They were all clapping and I really wanted to sing one of their songs but I was too nervous to. I knew all the lyrics to their song Taking You, and also Runner but that's too complicated. "Guys, there's another song i've been singing a lot recently." I told them. I was ready to confess.

       "Oh what song?" Corbyn asked. "One of your songs, Taking You." I told them. I always listened to Just to See You Smile as well but I didn't know all the lyrics to that quite yet. They're music was always amazing for me to listen to.

       "Sing ahead." Corbyn said. As the lyrics flowed through my head. I sang every word. I couldn't try to impersonate the boys. So I sang the best I could. "Zoey, you have such an amazing voice." Daniel spoke. He seemed really serious. And Daniel can ALWAYS put me in a good mood. "You think?" I asked. "Nah, it's the truth." Zach said. I never thought I sounded good, and I thought they were only saying that to be nice. But they had a smile on their face, so I know that they truly believed I had a great voice.

      "You guys are so nice! I actually had a weird dream last night that I told Jack. It involved Jack, Corbyn, and Jonah." I spoke. They all seemed really interested in my dream surprisingly. So I told them about how me and Jonah were dating, and how I was Jack's replacement. And of course about Corbyn.

         Corbyn thought it was funny, Jonah had a blank face. And then there's Daniel and Zach talking about how weird I was. It was as a joke though. They all are like brothers to me.

         The Next Day, my doctor called and said I was able to get off my crutches. But just in case I needed them, I was supposed to keep them in my room. I was finally able to free walk even though the doctor didn't want me running in case.

         I decided that since I was finally off crutches and because I never hung out with him alone. I was hanging out with Zach. I wanted to buy a journal that day, so I could write about how living in Los Angeles with a boy band was. And about my relationship with Jack, and a whole bunch of other things.

         Hey, I decided to write about how my career is going. It all started August 10th, 2016. Or at least that's when everything began to go great. When I started 8th grade, I've gotten bullied several times by boys. And that's when depression hit me. I was looking for someone to cure it, and when I mean cure, I mean someone to make me happy everyday. I found a guy named Jonah Marais. One of his songs appeared in my spotify playlist. I didn't want to change the song. He had an amazing voice and was cute. A couple months past. I've gotten bullied even more, but I no longer had depression. I would always direct message Jonah on Twitter, hoping that one day he would reply. Then the date I just put in. I got a message back from him on Twitter. "I love you." he said. Of course I freaked out but he would always respond to me then soon we started to talk everyday. I was even happier than before. My parents let me stay homeschooled. They also promised to bring me to Los Angeles which was where his band lived. He gave me his phone number and we would FaceTime many times. When he would go to Detroit I would get VIP for his shows. I got to meet him, but the time when I got to meet the real Jonah was 8 months after I really met him.

            Okay, I think that's good for tonight. I closed the journal then put it on my bureau, I left the pen I wrote in with on the journal. It was only evening but besides the singing I've been in my room for an hour writing that. Me and Zach didn't go anywhere that special. But he told me how happy he was that I didn't need the crutches. But I'm actually happy he sprained my leg. Because, wouldn't that mean he's a true friend in a way. Anyways, I went to go see Aspen since I haven't seen her all day. She was busy though, so I went to see Jonah. I wasn't going to show anybody the journal until where I've caught up to where my life is now. I can't believe I'm living an amazing life with my brothers that cured my depression. I love them so much, even though they all claim they love me more. Whatever, but I couldn't ask for anything more than this.