Chapter 9 (Bedroom)

Me and Jack had an interesting sleep. I could cuddle with him all day long. His arm around me and I was that weirdo trying to hug him. However, we were still sleeping.

       "Cuties." Corbyn said. Then I woke up. "How long have you been here?" I asked him. "Like 10 minutes, I'm sorry." I could tell he was trying really hard not to laugh. I looked all around the room and only Corbyn was in the room but Daniel was waiting outside of the room. "Can I come in?" Daniel asked me. "Of course, it's your room." I said. Jack was still sleeping with his arm around me. I felt like a princess. Then he finally woke up.

      "Good morning Zoey." he said. I remembered last night he changed his contact name on my phone from "Jack Averyy😍💙" to "Jack Avery👅🤘🏻". My guess is he didn't like how I added an extra y to his last name. "Good morning Jack." I said to him. "Guys I have an amazing idea!!" Daniel says to us. "What is it?" I ask. Then another memory from last night came up to me. One of the pictures me and Jack took together, I posted on my spam account which I only let friends of mine follow. I captioned it "My love❤" and the comments were blowing up with stuff like "your boyfriend is hot". I really miss my best friend, her name is Vanessa. "Our fans are waiting for another Tea Time video. I was thinking we could feature you in our next video. You could drink tea with whoever you want in the band. Who do you choose?" Daniel asked. This was a big choice to me I thought of. Any of the 5 boys. "I choose Jonah!" I said. I was gonna say Jack, but that's for next time. "Okay great, he'll explain what you need to do. He's the one who invented Tea Time anyways." Daniel explained. I was so excited. Jack looked at me "Baby girl, we're next.". "I'm staying in here with you for a couple more minutes." "How come?" "Just stay with me. Please." "Ok"

"Zoey, can I stay at your house for the night. And only tonight." Jack asks. I couldn't believe how sweet Jack was, I wish we known each other longer. "Of course.".

I went to go find Jonah, he was sitting outside. "Hey Jonah." "Hey Zoey" "Can we do a tea time video together?" "Of course, do you know how it works?" "Yes and no, can you explain." "Talk in your best british accent to the camera. It's basically your drinking tea and you get to ask one question to the other person. Wanna practice?" "Yes please." "Okay, let's go to where we film it.".

Jonah took me to the place where we filmed it. Jack wanted to lay upstairs because of how tired he was. Me and Jonah practiced once with no tea and once with tea. It seemed so easy to perform. Then we filmed.

The camera was on, Jonah was introducing me to the Why Don't We fans. After we finished shooting Jonah said he would link my social media in the description. I thanked him, I couldn't wait to be in another tea time video. I ran upstairs to Jack's room while Daniel and Jonah were trying to edit the video. I was really tired so I wanted to take a nap with Jack. Corbyn was singing his music near Jonah and Daniel. I walked in the bedroom and Jack was hardly doing anything.

"Hey babe." I walked in and laid next to Jack. "Zoey, what's up?" Jack asked while smiling. "I'm gonna take a nap next to you." I told Jack. I started to lay down next to Jack. "Your going to nap now? I was just about to ask if you wanted to go swimming?" Jack said. "Yep, unless you want me to sit up. But I can't go swimming because I don't have my bathing suit." I sit up on the bed me and Jack were in. Jack put his arm around me again. Then I kissed him. "Baby girl, it's 3:00 in the afternoon do your parents have the furniture yet?" Jack said. I told him last night I like that nickname so now he calls me that. Jack kissed back. I checked my phone then it seemed like the moving van came a half hour ago. When I got up, Zach was laying in his room that I never knew. I ran into the bedroom.

"Zoey, what are you doing?" Zach asked. "Come on buddy, we're all going to my house." I said. Zach got up and got ready. The rest of the boys were ready to go than Corbyn drove us to me house.

"We're all gonna stay at your place Zoey. How many bedrooms is there?" Corbyn asked. "3, we have a guest room that has a door connecting to my bedroom. But we only have one bed in there." I explained to the boys. "Who will sleep where?" Jack asked. "Jack we all know that you are cuddling with me tonight. There's a couch in my bedroom and if any of you know how to sleep on a chair you can." I explained to Jack. "Or can we all sleep in the room?" Daniel asked. "Of course, we have air mattresses.".

When me and the boys arrived to the house. All the furniture was left outside. Some of the things we had to put together though. Luckily the boys were able to help me and my family out. After we got all the furniture set up, we plugged everything in. My bedroom looked amazing (top image).

5:00 PM, me and the boys were going to have dinner at my house that my family made. Really what happened was half of us went to taco bell and the other half went to get food at another random place.

7:00 PM, "Zoey, what is this?" Zach asks as he takes out my 7th grade diary. "It's my diary during my 7th grade, if you want me to read it to you can." Zach had a big smile on his face. "Yay, a bedtime story!!". I sat in my chair. Zach and Jack were on my bed, while Corbyn, Jonah, and Daniel were on the floor. "I already heard this." Jonah said. "I almost forgot that you did, I guess now you get to read it again.". It took me 10 minutes to read through my diary. Which was mostly about this guy I had a huge crush on that liked me back. It was about us flirting and about one of my really good guy friends. Which was later the reason why I was depressed.