Chapter 8 (New Home)

"Hey Sweetie, we bought a house in Burbank! We can't wait to show you it. Come back to the hotel room when you can!!" my phone beeped. It was a text from my house. I smiled. I took my hair  out of the bun and got changed into clothes Jack bought me the other day. It was 10:00 in the morning. I packed my stuff and was getting ready to leave. Zach came out of his room. "Zoey, why you leaving so early?" "My parents bought a house in Burbank, I live here now!!" "That's amazing, now we don't only have to see you for summer vacation." "Yep, I need to go meet my parents at the hotel. I'll text you the address." "Sounds cool, we'll meet you there if we can!" "Okay bye!!" "Bye Zoey, we'll miss you!" I left the house really soon. I was so upset I couldn't say my goodbyes to Jack. And that's when I noticed I needed someone to drive me back to the hotel. I went back in and Zach was still out. "Umm, I need someone to drive me to the hotel I just remembered." "You don't have your license?" "I have a permit." "Me too, I can't drive you. I'll go wake Daniel." "Okay." than me and Daniel were on the way to my hotel.

        "So, you able to explain you and Jack?" Daniel asked me. "He asked me out and we kissed. That's all. It's not that big of a deal." I told him. Talking about Jack made me feel bad. I miss him so much already. But he was sleeping and I didn't want to wake him. Just then we arrived at the hotel.

       "Can we all hangout later?" Daniel asks. "Sure, I'm gonna text Zach when I'm ready." I told him. "Okay." me and Daniel gave each other a hug. "Come see me at my place, I'll tell you when my family is ready." "Okay." Than Daniel left. I grabbed my suitcases and filled them in my parent's car. They told me we were going to live in Burbank permanently. We were on the way to my new house and then Jonah tried to FaceTime me. I couldn't answer my phone though. I was looking at Jack's music covers before he became a band. His singing voice is amazing. Then a cover of Zach singing Stitches came up in my recommended. I looked at it and I really liked it. Then I looked at Corbyn and Daniel's music. I didn't need to look at Jonah because I already looked at all his music things.

    I arrived at my new house and it looked really nice. My new bedroom was really big. It was black and white themed with the walls. Although the whole room was empty. "Your father and I decided we would stay here and live in California!" my mom said. I gave her a big hug. My mom told me the moving van from michigan is coming tomorrow. So we went out to get air mattresses and placed them in our rooms. I took out my laptop and messaged Zach on it. He told me he was on the way to my house. It was 7:00 at night, I was so surprised they still wanted to see me. Me and Jack haven't spoke to each other all day. They came to my house a half hour later.

"I missed you so much." Jack said than we gave each other a hug. Jonah came into my bedroom. "What the heck is this?" Jonah asks. "The moving van is coming tomorrow afternoon. So I need to sleep on an air mattress." I explained. Zach was looking all around the house. "Zoey, you don't even have a shower curtain." "I know, but that's coming tomorrow.". "Zoey, please stay over again. We need you to help us with something." Zach asked me. I thought it was really surprising to hear Zach wanting me to stay over their house for the night again. "Yeah Zoey, please." Jack said. I nodded my head and me and Zach hugged. Today was so surprising because me and Zach became so friendly with each other today. Then I hear Zach say "Don't worry Jack. I won't steal your girl." I couldn't help to laugh than I gave Jack a hug.

We went to their house which took a half hour to get there so it was almost 9:00 by the time we got back. The boys have only known me for almost a week. So we just kept asking each other questions. After 2 hours, Corbyn went to sleep. He really likes to sleep a lot is one of the things I noticed about him. I found out that Zach likes to joke and mess around with a lot of people as well. And Jack, well all I know for a fact is of his love for skateboarding.

       Right when I was about to go to sleep Daniel bumped into me. "Sorry Zoey, I wanted to ask you a question." "Really?" "Yeah." "Okay, what is it?" "Did you want to lay with Jack tonight?" "He doesn't wanna go on the couch?" "Well he would, but I was just wondering if you and him wanted to stay in the room together for the night." "Sure.". I was going into Jack's room for the night. He was on his phone. "Hey Zoey, you staying with me tonight?" he asks while stretching. "Yeah, just a sec." I say. I went to knock on Zach's door. He was laying on the mattress and Jonah was still awake. "Zoey, do you need anything?" Jonah asked. "I'm not sure." I responded. Than that's when I noticed I should've asked Corbyn for advice. So then I left the room. "Leave the door open in my room, I don't wanna wake up to anything "unusual" tomorrow." Daniel said. I nodded. I left the door open than I just started to take selfies with Jack.

After an hour me and Jack decided to go to sleep. He put his arm around me than attempted to go to sleep. I never felt more happier in his arms. Than we went to sleep.

Authors Note:
Thank you guys so much for reading this story! It means a lot to me. Feel free to comment or vote if you like this story and I will continue to keep writing this :)