Chapter 13 (Moving In/Fans)

I've grown a lot to the Why Don't We fandom in the past couple days. I gained 5,000 followers in the past week which brought me to 15k followers on Instagram. I couldn't thank everyone enough. I made a Twitter which I put on my Instagram story. I gained only 2,000 followers but I always thought that people don't usually get that many Twitter followers as Instagram followers and it's not like I'm desperate for followers. I started a YouTube channel too which Zach helped me out with. I featured the boys in the videos a few times. And right now in the current time, the boys just starting selling the Something Different EP and there's me trying to think of YouTube ideas. But ever since I talked to the manager he allowed Jack and I to talk to each other. Jack did his job right, in fact he hasn't messaged me all day.

       "Hey babe, I'm on my way over to your house." Jack sent me a text which was the first text he sent me a text since me and his manager talked. "Ok.".

     Jack came to my house with flowers, I've never in my life seen him more happy to see me. "You got here yourself?" I asked him. "Nah, I came with him." Zach came from behind him. Me and Zach gave each other a hug. I missed him quite a lot and we became so close. But me and Jonah were of course the closest. "Your the best boyfriend a girl could have. I'm so lucky." "I'm the lucky one too you know." than after me and Jack were done talking we just looked at Zach as he gave us one of the creepiest stares ever. "Glad to have you back buddy." I said to him. I always loved calling Zach, Buddy. It was my nickname for him.

"Guys I need your help, more specifically Jack. But yeah I need a lot of help." I said to them. They told me they were staying over for a couple hours though. Me and the boys have gotten really busy lately so we don't sleep over each other's house now. "What do you need help with?" Jack asked me. "You wanna do a Q+A video with me? I'm out of video ideas." "Okay."

        Then I started to record, Zach was behind the camera. While me and Jack were on my bed. "Hey guys! It's me Zoey. And today I am here with my boyfriend Jack." "Hello." "In today's video me and him are going to be answering questions you guys sent me.". Then we kept recording. It took a half hour to record, but the video was edited to about 8 minutes long. At the end Zach popped in and mentioned to buy their new EP. Zach helped me with the editing, then after we published the video it was time for them to go. I gave them the biggest hug ever. "I love you Jack, take care." I say. "I love you too, we want you to visit soon.".

         Then out of nowhere at 2:00 in the morning I get a text from Zach. "We need you to come over right now. We have news." I was so confused, why was I awake and what were they doing awake. 10 minutes later, there's a knock at my door. I opened the door, it was Jonah. "What is this about?" "You'll see.". He took me to the home everybody was sitting together outside.

     "I got her!" Jonah shouted to the other boys. "Someone tell me if this is good news or not." "It's good I promise." Corbyn said. "What is it then? Zach's text message scared me and so did Jonah." "We wanted you to think something bad happened." "Why 2AM though?" "Because all of us are usually sleeping then, and we have good news to tell." "What is it?"

        "We've been getting a lot of support on our YouTube channel and other social media accounts, thanks to you. Our EPs have been selling out good. Thank you for making our dreams come true." Daniel said. "Aww!! I am so proud of you guys! Keep working hard." I responded. "Zoey, you belong with us. Even though you may not be interested in singing. Your on the same journey as us. And we talked this out with our manager too. Do you want to move in with us?" Me getting closer to Jack, and the others. Me waking up with them everyday. No is definitely not the answer to use in a situation like this. "I would love to!!" we all had a group hug. I felt bad for my parents. But at the same time, they knew it was coming. "Where will I go?" I asked. "Same room as me." Jack said. "How?" "I'll explain.". We all stayed outside till 3 in the morning.

         Jack told me that he was going to get an air mattress I could go into. But for the night I slept where I usually slept because that's what I did.

        After waking up I received a message from my parents "Come home to meet your new baby brother! His name is Ethan." I busted into Jack's room. Daniel was sleeping and Jack was getting changed in the bathroom. "Jack tell me when your done. I got amazing news for you." I said. 15 minutes later we were all on the way to my old house. I got to meet my little brother. And I made a vlog about me moving in with Why Don't We and about my little brother. The baby had eyes just like Jack's and also had curly hair like me. I told my mom I was moving out. Me and the boys gathered all my things from the bedroom, it was going to be my brothers room when he becomes a toddler. I was crying my eyes out, even though I moved in the house 2 weeks ago. So many memories are from the house.

       Jack helped hang up my chair right outside of the room. My bed set was basically put on the air mattress. The room looked nice. Most of my things were in another place. But Jack helped me set up a few things in the room. "Go to sleep, I know your tired." When I tried to fall asleep he pulled me up with him. "Okay, now you can sleep." I laughed than fell asleep.