Chapter 5 (My Love)

"You don't know how happy I am that your okay." Jonah said. I looked to see more clear. Zach was another person I saw in front of me. "What happened?" I asked. Jack and Zach both looked at each other. "You fainted then Zach tried to help you." Jack spoke. "Yeah, I don't wanna talk about what happened before I fainted." I spoke. "Did you hear what Jack said earlier?" Daniel asked me. "No" I said.

Jack kept looking at me. "I like you." he said. I was so confused. Jack liking me? Those words didn't sound right. "Huh?" "Zoey, when we talked in the airport for the first time I got the feeling of me liking you. And I still do.". I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "I liked you even before I met you." I told him. Jack looked so happy, then he kissed me on the cheek. I was so happy, and who said me and Jack had to be dating. "I'm going to sleep I'm tired." Corbyn said than went into the room. "Where do I sleep?" I asked. "Sleep on the couch." Zach said. "I'm gonna be lonely though." "I'll keep my door open don't worry." Jack said. Than after 10 minutes me and Jack hugged each other goodnight then went to bed.

I woke up at 2:12 AM. Both boys left their doors open so I went to go see what was going on. Zach was sleeping, so were the other boys in his room. I tiptoed into Jack's room, he was sleeping. He was so cute oh my gosh. I tried to promise myself not to go in the room but I ended up going in. All I did was hold Jack's hand for a minute than leave. Then after I fell back asleep.

Sadly, I had to wake up and leave. But I was the 4th person to wake up. Jack, Daniel, and Jonah seemed to have woken up before me. "Morning Zoey." Jonah said. They were getting ready to go to breakfast but Zach and Corbyn still weren't awake. "Good morning, where is everyone?" I asked Jonah. "Daniel should be coming out of his room any minute now. And Jack is just laying down."

I then got dressed in my black and white stripped crop top along with my blue jean shorts. Today was going to be an amazing breakfast.

"Zoey, come here!!" Jack was calling me to come to his room. I walked into the room. "What did you want?" I asked him. "Come lay next to me." Jack said. So I went next to him, we weren't really doing anything except for that though. Daniel told me that I had to leave after we got breakfast because they were recording. So after an hour we were all eating breakfast. I was sitting next to Jack and Corbyn. Than there was Jonah, Zach, and Daniel across from us. "I'm sorry, that you can't stay for that long today." Jonah says. "It's totally okay. I don't want to mess up anyone's career." "You won't. When we're available we'll call you." Jonah says. "Aww thanks guys."

It's been an hour since I seen any of the boys. They all brought me home and they all met my parents. Before me and Jack said our goodbyes he kissed my cheek. I wish I didn't have to leave them so early, I already miss them so much. Then my phone vibrated, it was a text from Jack.

Jack Averyy😍💙- Hey we miss you and we just got done recording our first song. Our manager said we're only recording today and tomorrow.
Zoey- Okay Jack, I can't wait to see you again💓
Jack Averyy😍💙- Me too💚 i have to go bye
Zoey- Bye.

My parents took me to a spa in Los Angeles and then after they took me to get a pedicure. We all went out for lunch after and I went shopping again. However, I hardly liked the stores my parents took me to. Jack helps me with shopping and knows where I go when I shop.

"Jack Averyy😍💙 would like to FaceTime" I got so happy than I slid the screen. As Jack's face appeared I just kept getting happy. "Hey Jack" I said. "WE MISS YOU!" I hear Zach yell in the background. "Bro, your so loud." Jack says to Zach. I just stayed there giggling. "Your laugh is so cute oh gosh" Jack said to me. "Aww thanks" "You both go flirt somewhere else." Jonah says. Jack went to his room because apparently Daniel was outside swimming with Corbyn. But what me and Jack were talking about was nothing important. It was just us explaining how bad we miss each other. Plus, I really like him a lot. And he unexpectedly likes me too. "I seriously love your curly hair." Jack said. "I like yours too. It's cute." I responded. Ahh don't we love curly hair hehe.

       Me and Jack were on FaceTime for two hours. We stayed up till 1 AM and I would like to say that our conversation went pretty well. "Go to sleep Jack." "No! Your a lot more fun than sleeping." "I don't want you to be tired in the morning." "I sometimes stay up a lot longer than this." "Is everyone asleep?" "Yeah." "How about you join them and go to sleep? Cuz I'm honestly getting tired a bit myself." "Okay Zoey, we'll be done recording by around 8PM tomorrow that's what our manager told us." "Goodnight, I love you." "Goodnight, I love you too." "Come to my hotel room when your done." "Okay, I will." "Goodnight." "Goodnight".