Chapter 29 (Family)

It was now July, and yeah Jack's birthday passed. So many amazing things were coming to happen. Later I heard they were going on a tour. They helped me record a song that I released in late June, everyone loved it so we could only hope what would happen to my career. I put on some clothes and straightened my hair. Aspen came back but I wasn't talking to her much after what I discussed with Jack and Jonah, well and Daniel. Zach was helping me out with my YouTube channel things as well. The boys just dropped their EP called Why Don't We Just. And then I made a YouTube video with Corbyn. He's a fun guy. And then today, after almost 3 months of dating. I was going to meet Jack's family.

       So we were going to Pennsylvania, and we also stopped by my house. To see my family. And to get a few things. Than we went to the airport to go to Pennsylvania. It took a few hours to get there, but I was very excited to meet Jack's family. I was told the boys were going home to be with their families. And I haven't met Jonah's family so we agreed to see each other after I'm seeing Jack.

        I was interested to finally go back on a plane again. I always loved traveling across the United States and until I was 18 I was planning to go to France, since my mom was born there. Me and Jack sat together, I was so excited to meet his family. And I probably already said that but I'm just so excited. I wanted to FaceTime Jonah while the both of us were on the plane because I thought it would seem cool. So we called each other, Jack fell asleep on the plane so I was bored anyways.

        Jonah was telling me about his sisters. And that he already missed me. There wasn't much to discuss because of us being best friends. But I wanted to meet everybody's siblings. Especially Zach's.

We were just landing in Pennsylvania, Jack gave me the window seat. And I was very happy he gave it to me. I love looking out the window but Jack will be able to get the window seat a lot of times since he's going on tour again soon. I also just really love looking at the environment is another thing.

I woke Jack up right when everyone was starting to get off the plane. We were in the middle of the plane too, so I knew we would be getting off soon. It felt great to be back in my timezone too of course. And another thing I was happy about is we were in the northeast part of America. We got off the plane, and I wanted Jack to order me coffee really bad so he happily got me some and I was very happy.

      Jack took me to his house and he told me he wanted to introduce me to some of his really close friends as well. I didn't care about what or where Jack wanted to bring me, because I already introduced him to a lot of things. This was just the beginning to an amazing world.

Authors Note: Guys I'm so sorry I haven't uploaded in a while. I start school really soon and I've been busy a lot. I'm trying to write as much as possible though so sorry for the short chapter.