Chapter 20 (Friends?)

Jack wanted to go swimming with me, so we both went to the pool. We were only there until Corbyn came outside and told everyone. Than me and the rest of the boys went swimming. Meanwhile in the pool Zach kept splashing me while I was trying to swim. Until Daniel jumped on him, "Don't be splashing Mrs. Avery." Daniel said. I wasn't even upset with the boys calling me that anymore. Although me and Jack have been dating for just 2 months. (Short Authors Note, I know I said that Zoey was going to Los Angeles for SUMMER vacation in the beginning of the book. But I didn't think I would go back in time for this story so I'll just say she's visiting for Spring vacation than ends up moving there.) And even though our last names don't sound the best, he's one of the best. "Zoey Avery." Jack said. "That sounds unusual." Zach said. "It really does, but that doesn't matter much to me." I said.

       Corbyn dried out of the pool. So did Zach just because he kept teasing me. Jack wanted me to jump in the pool so I got up but when I was about to jump in the pool, Zach pushed me and I hit the side of the pool. But then to get back Daniel pushed Zach into the pool once again. "What was that for?" I asked. My foot apparently scraped the side of the pool and then my ankle was bleeding. It hurt so bad. "Zoey, what happened?" Corbyn asked. "I think I sprained my ankle." I said. Jack came over towards me. "Oh my gosh, I hope you feel better." Jack said. "Zoey, I'm sorry." Zach said. Jonah tried to help me out of the pool. It was kinda hard to walk honestly. Or should I say I couldn't walk?

          "Guys I need to cry." I said. Jack and Jonah were helping me walk and then brought me to the couch. "I'm so sorry. I didn't expect that." After not being able to walk for a long time. I had to go to the hospital. Aspen helped me get changed. And I mean with the shoes and stuff, I was wearing a lazy outfit. So then the boys, me, and Aspen all went to the hospital. I was told I had to wear crutches. But I didn't have to wear the crutches for a long time. Aspen and Jonah were going to help me everyday, but that night I went home and Jack wanted to stay with me. Aspen came too since she never came over.

        "Zach is really sorry about what happened." Jack told me. "It's okay, he could've done a lot worse." I said. "True. But what exactly happened?" Aspen asked us. "So Jack wanted me to jump in the pool but right when I was about to jump Zach pushed me and I scraped my knee and it's now sprained." I said. "Oh that's terrible.". Basically Aspen was going to help me with everything. Jack was too, but since Aspen is a girl she would help me out with more.

         We couldn't really do anything fun because of my leg, but my leg never stopped us from going to the grocery store to mess around. I went on one of those vehicles that move, and Aspen was carrying my crutches. We all went around, Jack and I got the things we liked then ate dinner at my house since we couldn't go out that evening. But Aspen also joined us.

         Then we went to sleep. Well, after eating dinner we did. We all were kinda tired so we went to sleep early. Aspen slept on my couch then there's me and Jack in our usual.