Chapter 24 (Meet & Greet/Jonah's Birthday)

One week passed and my best friend just turned 19. It was 1 in the morning and some people say your real birthday is 1AM, but do you expect me to believe that? Jonah was asleep, so was Zach and Corbyn. Really, everyone was asleep instead of me and Jack. Because the two of us have been planning to surprise Jonah since we met. Me and the boys also had a meet and greet. I was suggested to be there and their fans really wanted me to be there as well. Also, I've been singing more often. Zach even pressured me to make a cover of Taking You on YouTube and everyone loved it. So, this is my first meet and greet and I'm so excited.

       Me and Jack were going to sleep soon but basically what we did was throw ribbons and confetti on his bed. Then later that night we went to sleep, it was fun to have Jack as my partner.

          The morning I woke up I got dressed into my jean shorts, cropped tank top, and i put on a sweater as well. I put on my black and white adidas for shoes. That morning I went to meet up with everyone else. I went to go see Aspen first of course. We were with each other almost the whole time.

       By the time I got to the meet and greet, a couple fans spotted me and the boys. "ZOEY!!!" they screamed. I just waved hi to all of them because I don't know what it's like to be famous or anything. Not that I am famous, but never in my life would I expect to have fans.

        First what happened is the boys sang Tell Me, and just for me. They sang Taking You, but not only them. They brought me on stage with them to sing it. There were quite a few people shouting. "Alright guys, this is our best friend. Her name is Zoey, some of you may know her." On the inside I wanted to cry because this literally was a dream come true. "Hey guys!" I said. Everything went ok until someone randomly shouted "KISS JACK!". Then a couple minutes later we started to perform Taking You. I was singing with Jack and the fans went crazy. There were of course a couple people that were jealous of me and Jack. But Corbyn has a girlfriend as well so I didn't care about the hate at all.

      After we were all performing, it was time for the meet and greet. And just in case your curious, Jonah didn't say anything about the confetti. In fact, he thought Zach did it. Me and the boys had our separate areas, and after meeting the boys the people would get to meet Aspen. We were both at our stations. The first person I met was this really beautiful girl. And really they all were beautiful. I took a lot of pictures with people, in fact a couple of them gave me amazing things. At one point in the corner of my eye I could see Jack staring at me. He looked happy. Probably because people loved me. We all sang happy birthday to Jonah. Then me and Jack had our moment for a hug. The crowd was still there and there was a huge scream from the fan girls. I only hugged him because we were happy.

         After I got back to the house, I looked through my Instagram. I had 50k, I had more followers than Aspen and I was so confused how. I was tagged in a bunch of pictures which were meet and greet pictures from today. I was so happy, then I realized that people actually had fanpages for me. I never noticed. I liked a lot of pictures I seen. Some people were even freaking out because I liked the pictures. I can't believe I was making many people happy.

           Jack walked into the room after. "Come on Zoey, we're going out to eat." he said. We all went out. It was for Jonah's birthday. And he seemed to be having an awesome birthday. I was able to run again. Next was Jack's birthday. And my birthday? Well, I was born March 17th, 2000. I turned 17, sorta before I moved in with the boys.

     We all said happy birthday to Jonah, he said it was a good birthday. Especially with me there. Then later something got mailed to my house, it was a shirt. And it said Famous Birthdays on it. I kinda love the internet now.