Chapter 32 (The End)

They made it to my house. Corbyn was waiting outside for me. "Zoey! We got some great news for you!" Corbyn came over to me and shook me, then he grabbed my hand and ran me to my own backyard.

"Good news. You're here." Jack said. "Yeah. What's the news?" I asked. "Zoey. We're going on tour! All six of us!" Zach said excitedly. My mouth dropped opened. "Oh my god. Are you joking right now?" I started screeching. I sounded hideous, but these five people were also my best friends so I didn't think it mattered much. I looked over at Jack. He smiled at me then walked over to me to give me a hug. "I'm so happy you're gonna be with us. We all are." Jack said.

I was so happy that the boys were going on tour. So happy with life. I'm best friends with a band. I have the best boyfriend ever. And I have the best best friend anyone could ever have.

"Tour starts in two weeks. You might want to start getting things together. We're going all over the USA and we're going to be gone the whole summer." Jonah said. We all decided to have a shopping day tomorrow. All six of us. I went over to their house. Aspen was going to be going for some part of the tour. I was excited but I was also going to miss her so much. She told me I'd be fine, and no matter what that we would always have each other.

The next day we woke up and went shopping right away. Six of us split up into groups of two. I went with Zach, because that's how much I loved switching things up. "Look it's a pony!" Zach says as we walk by an animal racer. "Yes it is." I say. "I want to ride the pony." Zach said. Stupid him paid money to ride the animal racer. "Wheeeee!" He kept saying. "Shut up." I said to him as I kept laughing. Later me and him kept going shopping. We didn't get as much as I thought we would together.

When me and Zach met up with the rest of the boys. Zach was just returning his animal racer. Daniel and Corbyn kept staring at him weirdly. "What are you doing?!" Daniel asked him. "Hey look it's a pony." Corbyn said then started smiling walking towards the animal racer. "See he gets it." Zach said. Jack then hopped in the conversation. "We came here to shop. Not ride ponies." Jack said. "But I wanted to ride the pony." Zach said to Jack. The conversation kept going on for a good five minutes. In that time me and Jonah were talking about how dumb they all were, but not literally because we love them.

After shopping I packed my suitcase. I was going to be staying over their house until the tour started since we had a lot of work to do. I spent lots of time with Jack. Lots of time with everyone.

Then that's when I realized how quickly my life changed. I wasn't the bullied Michigan teen I was 6 months ago anymore. I met my Internet best friend and proved everyone wrong. I have fans. I have a boyfriend. I love how my life turned out. Now I'm a popular cover artist. I was very thankful with the life I got. Thanks to Jonah, and my family.

A/N: This is the end folks! I hope you all liked the story. Let me know if you want me to write another WDW fanfiction.