Chapter 25 (Journal)

A couple days after it was Jonah's birthday, I started getting busy with music, YouTube and some other things. I had hardly any time to write in my journal. So I continued to write from where I left off last time, which was right when I met the boys.

My birthday just past and I just turned 17. My parents thought it was about time I could go meet Jonah. So, we booked a flight in late March. I was really excited to go to Los Angeles, many reasons is because that's where most of the celebrities are from. A couple days after my birthday passed, I started to pack for Los Angeles. We were originally going for 5 days. So just before we left I bought new clothes and even bought a dress. It depends on the type of dress I would wear, because most of the time I hate wearing dresses. Jonah would sometimes introduce me to the band mates he was with. And you know, I've only seen 3/5 of the Why Don't We members. Daniel, Corbyn, and Jonah of course. Yeah, I knew everyone's name. But not what they all look like, until I looked at their recent song. I lived 10 minutes away from the airport in Flint. So I FaceTimed Jonah that day, I remember how much he wanted me to watch the music video for his bands new song Something Different. I looked at the video through my iPad. Yep, I saw the boys faces and of course I was going to end up falling for one of them. And the one I fell for was Jack. When I got onto the airplane I FaceTimed Jonah, he walked around the house he lived in with his band mates and showed me around to see them. Me and Jonah met at the airport, and so did me and the other band mates. But me and Jack were talking that whole entire day we met. I felt a connection with him, and also he was a lot cuter in person.

       I thought I wrote enough so I closed the journal, so far I've written 3 pages. Well, there was 3 I wrote about my life with Jonah as my best friend. There were 2 additional pages before that basically explaining everything about me and when I began writing into the journal. That took up one page, the other page was one of the Instagram pictures of me that Jonah took. There was two. One with me and the boys and only me. (Let's just say the girl linked is her okay? okay.)

         I was happy I could be an amazing healthy girl again, and me and Zach always tease each other about how he sprained my leg. There wasn't much to do this one day. I really wanted to talk to some fans but at the same time I wasn't sure what I wanted to do. So I went to see the only guy I could trust 100%, Jonah! I've also been singing a lot of their songs recently. But Jack was the only one that knew. He was also trying to help me sing. We would collaborate on a couple songs and record videos.

        I invited Jonah over into my room, and we both were really curious to FaceTime people. So I tweeted "Hey guys, reply with your number to this if you want a FaceTime call from me and Jonah!☺️" I knew it would be okay just cuz of stuff and I was only going to do it for an hour. Starting with a person for 5 minutes. Apparently I couldn't fit everyone into FaceTiming us. And we did it from my email on my iPad. Jonah gave me the first number then I got excited.

    First FaceTime Call- I dialed the number into my iPad. It was a Zach Herron fan account. I was ready to press the call button, and I was hoping it was someone's face I never seen. I pressed the button to call. The number picked up right away and I saw their face. It was the girl I first met. Me and Jonah were really excited. Then after the 5 minute call with her, I followed her on Twitter. What an amazing girl she is. She'll forever be special to me, not just because she's the first fan I met. But because of how happy she was when we first met. Happier than everyone else who I met.

After me and Jonah finished all the FaceTimes. I was really tired. Even though it was still quite early in the day. So me and Jonah fell asleep in my room. I was hoping it would be no hard feelings for Jack. Because of the dream I had, and also because he's my best friend. Aspen was gone for the week. And I wasn't quite sure what she was doing, but that's her business. I was happy to spend the whole day with my best friend.