Chapter 22 (Adventures)

I felt like a totally different person with my hair differently. It looked really cool the way I saw it. So then after we went to the museum, we were going to get dinner. And so we all went to Panera Bread.

      I got my usual, then a few minutes later I posted my new hair which Aspen helped take a picture of on my instagram. I was gonna archive it another time though of course. Then a few minutes later I went to go check the likes which I never do, at this point on Instagram I had 20k. "jackaverymusic liked your post" he was one of the first likers. But I never actually noticed that. I must be one special human.

"Do you both wanna do anything else before we go back?" Jonah asked us. Me and Aspen weren't in the mood for much so we said no. Then Jonah was driving us on our way back to the house.

The first person I seen was Daniel, I was happy to have my hair done. He was staring at my hair for a couple minutes. "That actually looks really good." he said. I laughed. "Why thank you." I went to go find Jack. He was in his room. "Jack!!" I yelled. His eyes opened widely. "Oh my gosh your hair looks amazing." Jack said. I knew it wouldn't look bad. And I was happy about that.

       After that it was sorta late at night, it was 9:00 PM in Los Angeles. In my hometown it would be midnight because the east coast is 3 hours difference from the west. So it's already into the future. I decided to go to bed early.

        "Zoey, wake up." Corbyn randomly says to me. "Why?? I just fallen asleep." I asked. "No, you've been sleeping for hours. Get up." he said. I woke up and got to find out that there was a big sand castle and the other boys were not in the room. "What is that?" I asked. Everything looked so different. Corbyn was wearing a sombrero. And the other boys were randomly gone. Even Aspen, everyone was out of the house.

        "I don't even know, the boys made it." he said. I was looking at the paintings on the wall. There was no Jack. Where did my boyfriend go? "Where's Jack in this picture?" I asked. "Jack Avery?" Corbyn asked. "Yeah." I said. "That's a long story." I took out my phone. My lockscreen was the first picture me and Jonah took when we met each other.

"What's with the sombrero?" I asked him. "We're touring out to Mexico." he said. "Really?" I asked. I was in shock. I didn't know what was going on at all. Where was Jack and the others? "Yeah, we announced that last month... your acting strange." somehow Jonah came back. "Hey Zoey, your cute." Jonah said than kissed my cheek. I ran away as fast as I could than texted Jack. "What's going on?" I asked. "Why are you texting me he sent?" I ran back to my room. What was going on? Then I went back to sleep.

    I woke up from the insane nightmare I had. So that's what life was if Jack never existed. Or maybe if nobody in the band ever met him? I would be dating Jonah, I would be Jack's replacement, and a bunch of other things I would never want. I felt kinda terrified to leave my room so I sat there and messaged Jack. "I had the worst nightmare ever, I NEED to tell you all about it." I sent the text. There was no Aspen or anything but I always thought that going on tour with the boys would be fun.

Jack came down to my room a couple minutes later then I explained everything of what happened in the story to him. He felt the same way I did. "You know what I wanna do?" he asked. "I already did a bunch of stuff yesterday though Jack." I said. "Nah, but we can have our day today." he said. "Okay, what is it?" I asked. "I want you to sing me a song." he said. I always loved to sing, but not with me actually trying. "What song?" I asked. "Any song." he said. It took me like 10 minutes to think of any song. And the first thing to pop into my head was The Heart Wants What it Wants by Selena Gomez. The lyrics flowed through my head and I only gave him 30 seconds of what I could sing.

"Dang, my girl can sing." he said. He had a big smile on his face. I remembered once my friends loved my singing voice at a point. "Oh thanks." I said. He grabbed my hand and gathered the rest of the boys then got me to sing with the others. We all went outside so they could hear my somewhat called "talent".