Chapter 6 (Tea Time)

"Jack left his phone at the house but i'm on the way to your place with him." Daniel texted me. I put my phone down than got ready into my pajamas, I brought my jacket with me because it gets cold sometimes at their place. I heard a knock at the door, my mom opened the door. Jack seemed really friendly with my family.

    "Well hello there ma'am." Jack comes up to me with a smile and says. "Okay, you guys can talk later. Let's go back to the house for what we know of now."

     We walked back to the hotel room, Jack grabbed his phone again. And then he pulled me in his room to talk. "Zoey, would you like to go on a date with me tomorrow night?" Jack asked me. I was in complete shock. "I would love to!!" I said. Me and Jack had a long hug. But nobody can give hugs better than Jonah does.

I slept on the couch again but this time Jack stayed with me. I don't think I could be any happier. With my life at the moment. I kinda feel bad for Jonah, but as long as he's happy. I'm happy.

"Why'd you stay out here with me?" "Why not?" "True" "Zoey, I know we've only known each other for almost a week but I'm in love with you." "So am I." "I can't wait for tomorrow" "I'm so excited for it as well" "Yep" "I'm getting tired." "You want me to help you with that"

Jack sprayed me with the kitchen hose. Then me and him kept playing with each other. It got so intense. I sprayed him with the hose back and then he sprayed me again. We looked at each other than he kissed me. It was the best feeling ever.

Me and him went to bed later that night. It wasn't until 2:00 in the morning. I was sad to end it all.

"WAKE UP!" Zach yells as he throws a pillow at me. Daniel was doing the same to Jack. And of course Zach woke me up. I checked the time and it was 12:30 PM. "Wow we slept late." I say. Jack still wasn't awake so then Corbyn started doing what Daniel was doing. "What time did you two go to sleep?" Zach asked me. "2:00, Jack wouldn't let me go to sleep." I told them. Right when I said those words Jonah threw my shoes at me. "We're going to get you some coffee." Jonah said. I laughed then I woke Jack up. Nobody was able to wake him up. Except me. We were then on the way to get breakfast.

"I can't believe your still in your pajamas." Corbyn said to me. "We were tired, you can't blame her." Jack says. "He's right." I said to agree with Jack. I was still really tired. But then Jonah got me coffee. I was so happy, than I drank it. It was nothing I tried before because I only like the mocha coffee and original from dunkin' donuts. But I liked the coffee from the place we were at. "Thank you so much Jonah." I say as I keep drinking the coffee. "Your welcome my friend.".

We all went back to the room because apparently Zach and Jonah were in a rush for something. "What are you guys doing?" I ask them. "We're getting ready to shoot another Tea Time episode!!" Zach said to me. I got so excited so I sat in the background as they were recording the video. It was so funny. Jack went to go shower so me, Corbyn and Daniel were watching. It was 2:00 PM. This was a perfect day. And I didn't want to change out of my pajamas for the day because I was too lazy. Even though Jonah gave me some coffee so that I'm not lazy. Jack said he was taking me out to dinner at 6:00. We had 4 hours. So I rested on the couch for 2 hours.

"Zoey, wake up. I'm bored." Zach says as he keeps poking me with his finger. "Well, what do you wanna do?" I ask. "I don't know, just something." I checked the time at it was 4:30. "I have to go take a shower and get dressed! We can talk later or something!!" I shout to Zach. He looked pretty upset.

I felt super awkward taking a shower at the Why Don't We home. It's a place filled with boys my age, I didn't know what to expect. But Jack let me take a shower in his room and he said he'd make sure nobody comes close. So I got out of the shower and did my hair. I took my outfit out of the shopping bag from when me and Jack were hanging out.