Chapter 3 (Hangout)

I woke up to the noise of my alarm clock that woke me up. I checked the time, it was 9:46 AM. Jack told me he was coming to get me at 11:00. I went into the shower so that I would be able to have my curly hair down. After I got out I looked through my closet. I picked out a bunch of random clothes. then put them on. I let out my curly hair which went down to my armpits.

I don't wear makeup over the summer because I don't really see a point of it. So all I had to do was eat breakfast than get ready. When I was done with everything it was 10:45. Jack should be coming soon. I turned on my TV to see what was on but it was nothing interesting to me. Than I heard a knock at my door. I opened the door to see Jack.

"Well Zoey, you ready to go out?" Jack asked while looking at my hair and outfit. "Yep, let's go." I said. All we were doing was walking around Los Angeles. I felt worried hanging out with Jack though, because even though I like Jack. Jonah is my best friend. I wonder what he thinks of us hanging out. "Everything okay?" "I'm not sure." "Come on, let's sit." "Okay." "What's Wrong?" "I'm worried about Jonah." "How come?" "He's pretty much my best friend and we only talked a couple times." "You wanna go back to our place to see him?" "Sure."

    Then Jack took me to the Why Don't We house. There I seen everyone except Corbyn. Apparently he was taking a nap. But Corbyn is a fun guy. Daniel was just playing on his Xbox. Jonah was in the room with Zach. Jack brought me into Jonah's room then left. I feel terrible. It's like I just ditched Jack for Jonah.

"Hey Zoey, I wanted to talk to you about something?" Jonah said. "Woah, good luck having your chit chat guys I'm going somewhere else." Zach said than went to a different room. Jonah looked at me up and down. "Nice hair." he said. "Thanks, so what did you wanna talk about?" "How have you been with Jack?" "Good, why do you ask that?" "You and him have been getting along well for someone he met yesterday. He seems interested in you." "Isn't everyone?". "Yeah, but Jack is just a lot to expect from" "Kinda true.". "He's been telling us all about you guys texting late at night and FaceTiming.". Right when I was about to say something Zach walked into the room than says "So is this a thing?" "What do you mean?" "You and Jack." "Goodbye."

I left the room without saying anything to Jonah. I wanted to go visit Jack but then I was too nervous. So I just sat on their couch praying that Corbyn would wake up. Then Jack walked out of the room, he kept looking at me but no words came out. I was upset, everything I gone through in middle school came back again.

      Right when I was about to leave someone yelled for me to stop. I turned around, it was Zach. But why would he care about me? "Why should I?" I asked. "It was a joke Zoey." Zach gave me a hug after. I don't understand him a bit and I hope I never will. I continued walking. I opened the door than shut it. Why isn't anyone running after me? Not even Jonah? I hear the door click, than I see Jack.

     "Zoey, please don't leave." "Why shouldn't I?" "Because I love you, and I'm always here for you if you need me." "How come you didn't say anything when you were walking right by me?" "I guess I get shy around you." "Aww" "Anyways just please stay" "Ok."

Every time I see Jack, my love for him just keeps getting deeper. I'm too nervous to admit to anyone that I like Jack. The only ones I feel like I can tell is Daniel and Corbyn. Because if I tell Jack, it won't help me with anything. I sat down outside on the grass. "You wanna go swimming?" "I need a bathing suit" "We can go back out to get one"

Jack took me back out shopping. We got some stuff and I got a bathing suit. When we got back to the house Corbyn was awake sitting on the couch in the room. Daniel came up to me and Jack. "Where were you guys?" "Zoey and I went to get stuff." "Swimming stuff?" "Zoey wants to go swimming." "We're down." Corbyn said. We all got changed. I was wearing a two piece bathing suit (picture going into next chapter).

"Jack, you ready?" "Just a second.." "Okay." I couldn't wait to go swimming with Jack. Corbyn came out of his room. "You already loving LA? Because you seem to have fallen for it?" "Oh no." I grabbed my sunglasses than I was waiting outside of Jack's room for him to be done. "Okay Zoey, I'm ready." Jack said with a smile. Dang I love his smile so much.

        Jonah was waiting outside for us. "Let's go people." me and Jack walked down to the pool together with Corbyn behind us. Everything feels perfect. Not just Jack, but now Jonah's band mates are the best friends I could have.

"Hey Zoey, Jack loves your curly hair." Corbyn says. I look at Jack then he stands completely still. "It's true." Jack says. Nobody knows how much Jack means to me. I don't know what I mean to him, but I hope it's something special.

We all went swimming for about an hour. My hair went straight but I liked how Jack's hair looked. Jonah came swimming towards me. "You having fun yet?" "Of course, I love you guys so much.". "Hey Zoey, I wanna talk to you." Daniel called. I got worried because what if he turned into one of those people. Daniel and Jack are roommates. What's the worst that could happen??

        "Yeah, what is it?" Daniel swam closer to me then asked me-----