Chapter 17 (Aspen)

I still was able to see Aspen when I got to the house. Daniel had the idea to shoot a tea time video with me, so that's what we did. Jonah would help me rehearse how to do the video every time before we got on camera.

     After we were done filming, Aspen came over. Zach looked annoyed but on a joking way. "Hey Zoey, let's chat for a bit." Aspen said. We went to go chat on the couch. And let's just say, me and her became AMAZING friends. I was so happy, she literally could be my new best friend here. I probably would barely be able to see my old friends anyways.

      Basically me and Aspen were talking the whole day. We didn't spend the whole day with each other though because I care about hanging with the boys too. I told her about me and Jack, me and Jonah, why I moved to California, a lot of stuff. And she told me a bit about her too. Like how she was the managers daughter so she could go and see the boys everyday.

After I went to go see Daniel again, he was just sitting doing nothing. My guess is everyone else had something to do. "Daniel, you left your watermelon at my place." I said to him. Right after that it was only me and him going to my house. I didn't tell Jack or anyone else that me and Daniel went to get watermelon. But nobody was calling me so that was good. While me and Daniel went to my house my parents and brother were home.

When we came back everyone was waiting outside for us. "Hey Jack." I said. "Zoey, it's 9:00 at night. What are you still doing here?" Jonah asked. I know he wasn't trying to be mean because us being best friends wouldn't do that. "Oh, I forgot that I had to go home." I said. "It's my fault." Daniel said after me. "She can probably stay just for tonight. I mean, I barely seen her talk to Jack." Aspen said. Then I was able to stay over for the night. And nope, I definitely wasn't with Jack. I was in an actual room I could only sleep in. I was able to get a room now. But me and Aspen were up for a while. But not too late. We were just having fun. Before I went to sleep I said goodnight to everyone and not only Jack.

The next morning I was planning on posting a new Instagram picture. And Jonah takes pictures for me just because I always need someone to and he's my best friend. I got dressed into some clothes. And this time I put on a bit of makeup. Jonah woke up before me so I went to go see him.

      He was wide awake. "Good morning Zoey." he said. "Good morning Jonah." I said back. Jonah is always an amazing friend for me to have. We both did another Tea Time video due to how bored we were. I still needed to do the videos with a couple other members but Jonah always helped me with a lot. So did Jack, but Jonah I've known longer. While Jonah and Daniel were editing, I went to go see Jack. "Good morning Jack!" "Good morning Zoey." we were having a conversation for only about 5 minutes because I didn't want to leave the boys hanging downstairs.

      Then a couple hours past, Jonah took the picture that I posted on Instagram. I obviously gave him credits on the picture though. My fans loved it. Then soon Why Don't We's photographer came up to me. He said he thought it would be a good idea if I take a picture with them. It would also help them sell out more. I didn't care about the publicity anymore, I just wanted to help the band grow strong.

       I wasn't talking to Aspen a lot during the day. I don't know why, I just wanted to talk to Jonah today. So me and Jonah kept talking the whole day. But me and Jack haven't talked as much so we went to go see each other.

Checked the time and it was 5:00, "Zoey." he said. "Yeah?" I love talking to Jack just as much as I love talking to Jonah. "How has your day been?" he asked. I got very cheerful. "Fine, how was yours?" I asked. "Pretty good." I was so happy to be talking to him. And because I have a room and me and Jack weren't talking much. I was allowed to live back with them.