Chapter 27 (Golfing)

It was the next day, and I was hoping I could make something special happen. Anything, I didn't care what with who exactly. The boys said they wanted to spend a whole day with me. I put my hair into a messy bun, and put on a white croptop. The pants I was wearing wasn't really that important. But I went to go see Jack in his room. "Good morning Jack." I said. I went to give him a kiss on the cheek. I'm gonna miss my lazy day. But Corbyn told me there was going to be plenty more of that to come. So then I was happy again. Then guess what we did? We actually went golfing like we did in my dream.

         I was the only girl there so when they would talk about the golf balls they would make jokes out of it. And then I would just be there with a blank face. "Zoey, I actually feel bad for you." Daniel says. I could tell he was being serious even though he was laughing. "Good to know." I still had a big blank face. Because I had no clue how to feel, I've never really had guy friends before. Before Jonah. I hardly even had friends that were girls.

     "Zoey, what goes on?" Jack asks out of nowhere. "I don't know honestly." I say. "Don't worry, I'll help you figure it out." Jonah said. After that Zach agreed. But then Jack said to Jack that he wouldn't help at all so then it got a bit awkward. I was just looking at Jonah the whole time and he was looking at me. Until Jack slapped my nose really softly. "If anyone needs to be here for her it's me." Jack said. I loved our little segment right there. Then we went to the golf course.

         We all took turns, it was Daniel first. Zach second. Corbyn third. Jonah fourth. Jack fifth. Then I get to go sixth. And I actually wanted to go last but Jack and Jonah both wanted to go near me. First it was Daniel's turn and there was nothing interesting about it. But I guess you could say he did good? Then just about Zach was about to hit the golf ball he says "Zoey, I would love to have you know that this is how much I like you as a friend." then he hits the ball at like a normal speed but his shot in the end turned out horrible. So at least he likes me as a friend? I'm not exactly sure. "Dude, what was that?" Daniel asked. "My feelings." Zach said. That actually seemed kinda funny. Then there was Corbyn, after Zach did it everyone copied him with the This is How Much I thing and it was all about me. Great! Corbyn said "This is How Much I trust you" Corbyn I guess you could say hit the ball ok. Then it was Jonah's turn. "This is How Much I love you as a best friend." Jonah said. Jonah actually hit the ball very well. So I guess he loves me a lot as a best friend, and I wasn't sure if he meant a real best friend or just a girl best friend but that didn't matter much to me at all. But he means a lot to me. And it kinda bothered me how Aspen told me how she and Jack would always talk. I always wondered if Aspen meant anything to her, because she's my best friend but I don't really want them with each other. Sorry Aspen, but I already claimed Jack so he's mine.

         It was Jack's turn to go up. And he said exactly what I thought he was going to say. "Zoey, This is How Much I love you." then he hit really good. So of course there was me being a happy girl. And I just gave Jack a hug. So then it was my turn and I got so embarrassed because of how bad I was at golf. "Guys, I'm gonna fail terribly at this." I said. "I promise none of us will make fun of you and if anyone does I'll slap them." Daniel says. I hit the ball. I was still very embarrassed because in my point of view my swerve looked worse than how Zach did his. But the boys said it was just as good as Daniel's. I actually believed them because I knew I was nowhere close to being good like how Jack did. And of course Jonah would have done good because of how much he used to be playing baseball. So I just stayed with what they said and smiled.

We all got tired after that one hit and it was really hot so we went back to the house. I really wanted to talk to Jack about him and Aspen. I was too curious. Like did they have a thing together? Did he ever like Aspen? Just a lot of questions related to that. And I know I might be acting a bit unusual, but if they had something with each other it would change my mood in an instant. I wasn't sure if today would be the day I ask him. I don't wanna ruin anything between me and Jack, or me and Aspen. So I went to the only person I could 100% trust again! Jonah!!! "Hey big brother." I went up to him and said. "Hey little sis." he said. I always loved talking about him to my family and he was so nice and kind to my family. "Do Jack and Aspen have a thing or something?" Jonah stopped everything he was doing having a strange face. "Aspen and Jack having a thing?" he asked scratching his head. "Yeah, I was just curious." I said. I totally regret asking anyone that question now.