Chapter 21 (New Hair)

After a week of being on crutches I was doing totally fine. Next week was Jonah's birthday. And I mean it was actually literally in 7 days. For that whole week I had to stay at the house because of how hard it would be. Jack and Aspen took care of me the first night and my parents took care of me the second. I would have to watch my little brother sometimes who couldn't walk yet but knew how to crawl. Every time the boys were gone, I would explain to my brother how much I love them. Starting from Jack, to Daniel. Maybe by the time he learns to talk he won't remember? Ri-Right?

         Later that day, Corbyn came to my house to get me. Daniel was there too, they were the ones I didn't talk to that much so I felt a bit awkward. It felt kinda awkward to spend a half hour in the car with Corbyn and Daniel. But at the same time I have been with both separately. I wasn't talking for most of the car ride which made it even more awkward.

         When we got to the house, Jonah ran up to me and told me that the fans wanted another tea time video. So we went to shoot the video. I was able to put my foot down for only a couple minutes and if i had it down for too long then i would need the crutches longer. All my fans and the Why Don't We fans knew my leg was sprained but none knew the reason why. Nobody cared if I told the people but the thing was, I didn't want my fans hating on Zach. "Zoey, what do you wanna do today?" Jonah asked. "I wanna dye my hair." I told them. I've been thinking I could dye my hair a lighter color for a while. Jack had a blank face. "NO ZOEY! YOUR HAIR COLOR IS BEAUTIFUL!" Jack was shouting. Aspen was giving me a wink. Yep, Aspen was hanging with us after. But of course she'll have my back. "Nah, I meant the tips of my hair. I want to dye it blonde." I told them. They all seemed to respect it. "I know a place we can go." Aspen said. Like I mentioned before, I didn't have my drivers license. So somebody had to drive me. Well, and Aspen. So then my other best friend had to drive us, JONAH! "You'll still look beautiful with blonde tips. I can already tell." Jonah said. "Thanks brother." I said. "You're welcome sister.". Me and Jonah became internet best friends in August. Early August. So our 1 year of that would come up soon. Me and Aspen kept talking about how we wanted to go to many places and by the time we got into the car it was 2:00 PM, me, Jonah, and Aspen were gonna get lunch and dinner together. And since Jonah was driving us to places I told him I would get him things, even though he sadly wouldn't accept my offer. That's how nice Jonah is.

         Aspen showed me the place she recommended for me to get my hair dyed. My natural hair color was sorta a dark brown but it got lighter as I gotten older. When my hair was done, it looked amazing. I loved it. Jonah and Aspen weren't with me while I was getting it done, but I kept talking to them on the phone.

         After I got my hair done, we all went out to get lunch at a place. I went on twitter and tweeted that I got my hair done. It was still curly at the moment though. I wanted to straighten my hair more often since I knew of Aspen having a hair straightener. Even though Jack loved my curly hair a lot. Jonah told me and Aspen he wanted to go to Panera for dinner which we were fine with. We all had money we were able to use.

        I was texting Jack once or twice while we were gone. He said he didn't want to come with us. But I guess he just loved the brown hair I had. What can I say though? And the three of us hanging out actually was so much fun.

       "What other things do you guys wanna do? We can hangout as long as we need to." Jonah asked us. Me and Aspen were thinking of doing something fun, I really wanted to go to an amusement park, but I couldn't because of my leg. "Are we able to do something fun that will keep me safe?" I asked. "That depends all on you." Jonah said. I was still thinking about other places we could go.

So then there was me thinking of the usual "I wanna go to a museum." I told them. I was aware about the amount of walking which Jonah explained to me about while me and Aspen were discussing it. But then we all agreed and went to go. Since Los Angeles was big, it took about 20 minutes to drive to the museum I wanted to go to from where I was.