Chapter 22

***The following chapter has been censored but still  contains adult themes. It is intended for mature readers only. If you wish to read the full, uncensored chapter, you may visit https://antiquatedsouls-blog.tumblr.com/post/163703059282/chapter-22-uncensored ***

It had seemed like they slept for days, but the two woke when the sound of music vibrated through the floor from the bar below. Kayn had leaped from the bed grabbing Rhaast from where he had stowed the scythe and placed it back on himself, the weight of the demon filling his soul again. The only positive part was that the nausea left almost immediately.

"You showered?" She asked, rolling off Kayn's side of the bed to run a hand through his soft, clean hair.

"I did." He pulled away a little, not used to the attention. Though he did his best to ease into her touch.

Petra gasped, darting to the open bathroom door. She walked out of her clothes in the door way revealing her dirty bare skin. Kayn looked away, but found his eyes traveling back to her. He watched as she stepped into the tub, catching a glimpse of her body. It sent a shiver down his spine. He stepped toward the bathroom door and closed it half way, doing his best to restrain from his urges.

Petra left the bathroom, hair soaking wet, dripping down her neck and face. She too put her dirty clothes back on but yet she looked so happy and content.

"It feels so good to be clean." She spoke, her eyes growing wide as she fully took in the lavish room.

"It does." Kayn nodded, sitting down on the purple velvet arm chair.

"The music sounds wonderful." Petra smiled, slowly swaying to the vibration and muffled beat that was coming from the floor.

"I wouldn't say wonderful..." Kayn laughed, he wasn't one for enjoyment. It just wasn't something he grew up with. The Order of The Shadow was very serious, Zed was very serious. Petra's free spirit was something new to him.

"Nonsense." She spoke quietly, really getting into the beat of the music.

Kayn sat back, his eyes tracing all of Petra's curves. Her hips rocked back and forth, her arms sliding up her waist to her breasts. She swayed to the music, her skirt wrapping around the insides of her still damp thighs. She ran her hands through her hair combing through the soft black curls. Her eyes were closed, her lips turning up in the corners ever so softly. She looked beyond enticing.

"Dance with me." Petra said, she looked at Kayn. She watched his eyes as they traveled over her body.

"I don't dance." He replied, sitting forward in his seat. "I'm happy here. Watching you." He smirked, biting his lower lip.

"Yeah?" Petra giggled, her hips swaying forward towards Kayn. "Dance with me? Please?"

His eyes lit up as she moved closer. She danced her way to his knees, her soft thighs rubbing against him. His hands reached out grabbing her hips. He opened his legs, pulling her in between his thighs. She spun around, her hips swinging back and forth above his lap.

Kayn stood up, pressing his warm body against hers. She kept dancing, her hands wrapping up and around his neck. He reached down, his palms bunching up the fabric of her shirt. Kayn slid his hands down her torso, his finger tips gently sliding across the waist line of her skirt. He felt goose bumps form on her skin as she crumbled a little from his touch.

"Kayn..." Petra whispered, her hips rocking more slowly now, grinding into Kayn's.

"Yes, love?" He replied, his lips brushing against her ear.

"I want this." She spoke, her hands sliding up through Kayn's hair.

He tensed at her words for only a moment before one hand reached down to her dress, pulling the fabric up so his fingers could find the inside of her thigh. His other hand wrapped around her chest to pull her closer into him. He held her there, his knuckles gently caressing her delicates.

Petra squirmed, her body trying to jolt forward. Kayn held her back, his fingers slipping under her panties to find her warm and wet. She squirmed again, a gasp escaping her lips. Kayn slid his hand deeper into her underwear, the warm tips of his fingers dragging up against her.

Petra moaned, her arms pulling forward to try and hold Kayn's hand back. The pleasure was almost unbearable.

"You don't want me to stop." Kayn hissed. She couldn't control her body, she was trying so hard to keep herself from screaming.

"Kayn. It feels so good." She breathed, her hands racing down to his, trying to pull his fingers away. "It feels too good."

He grinned, taking his free hand to grab a hold of hers. He held her wrists tightly, restraining her from stopping him.

"You're going to make me scream." She managed out in between moans, the music still booming from below.

"Good. Scream." Kayn was hard and Petra's writhing and wiggling against him felt amazing. "Bend over." He demanded, unbuttoning his pants. He watched Petras eyes go wide when she caught a glimpse of him. "Bend over." He demanded again.

Petra did as she was told. She turned around to the chair and placed her arms on the back of it. She raised a knee to the seat and glanced over her shoulder at Kayn. He looked so masculine and sexy she almost couldn't bear it. His hand reached out and slid under her, massaging her even more. She fell into his touch, her body becoming weak with pleasure.

"Be gentle." She whispered.

He grinned, she could barely walk. He picked her up and brought her over to the large bed. He laid her down, her soft skin just as soft as the blankets. She looked up at him, as he leaned over her, his lips trailing from the tips of her toes, up her leg, her thigh. He placed a soft kiss against her before pulling her to the edge of the bed. It's a good thing the music is so damn loud He thought, realizing Petra was very loud herself.

He could have collapsed right then and there, the pleasure was indescribable. He pushed her away.

"You don't like it?" She pouted, her eyes glancing up to him.

"No, no. I like it. I like it a lot." He laughed, lifting her up. "It feels amazing."

"Then why stop?" She frowned.

"You don't need to." He made up an excuse as he too sat on the bed.

Truthfully, Kayn felt Rhaast taking over and it scared the hell out of him.

EDITED 11/22/17