PROBLEMS!!

Me and my sister were always tigether so we went to eat and there were some girls coming up to me and asking for pictures of me and my sister.

*At home*

I went home and into my instagram and i saw that the girl i help witg a fanpage put a picture of me and wrote that im going to stop with helping her.

Okay that was odd i didnt even say that to her, but if she wants me too then her loss.

I messaged her

(c-clara I-isabella)

I- hi and what was the hole instagram thing about.

c-oh please you know what you did

i- what??

c- just stay out of my life from now okay

i- fine good luck with you fanpage then.

c- ill be fine without u

i- okay bye

c- but you have to write it on you and the fanpages instagram that you are quiting by yourself okay.

i- ok cool i will for your good.

c- now.byee

Acctually she was just jealous of me because she is a total opposite of what i am like inside and outside and the way she looks.

People on that fanpafe liked me more that they liked her and she got angry that i was getting pictures with them and she didnt but anyway.IDC

I logged in the fanpage and wrote that i was going to quick because i was tired and couldnt upload more pic.

After that i went to sit and eat some cornflakes then in came my mum.

"varför äter du inte vanlig mat?" she asked "är det här inte vanlig mat eller?" i asked "typisk teenagers you are already thin you need more food" she said and went out the kitchen.

My mums name is Alicia and she is the best mom ever.

I went in my room again and saw so many notifications some were asking why i was leaving the fanpage.

They were so sad and unfollowed the fanpage because i was not gonna be there anymore.

Clara is gonna be angry at me but i dont care and yeah thats my life.

I am very tired i come from skying and i fell on ice yesterday. My arm is litterally hurting and i fell so much today downhill but i decided to write a chapter for you guy cause you are awesome.

TESSY