THE PHONE CALL

NATHALIES POV

She put the phone closer to my mouth and the gun was right on my forehead.

"hello cicilia?" i said "oha nathalie how you?" she answered on the other hand of the fone.

"im not fine im in L.A" i said, but i realizeds that it was a bad thing to do, cause isabella took the phone and put her hand on the speaker so that cicilia doesnt hear.

"did i ask you to say you were in L.A? what are you stupid or deaf?" she asked and put the fone back to my face.

"felix, he is injured he got in a car accident and now they dont know if he is gonna survive"i said.

isabella looked at me with a smile that sais good-girl.

"oh my good my felix, but why are you calling from his phone?" she asked "thats not what matters just come to L.A as soon as you can" i said and isabella hung up.

"great job darling but youre not getting out of here, i need to find all of u, and make you feel the pain i felt, and you were not supposed to be involved but you were the only way i would get any closer to cicilia and plus you stole my boyfriend so.....yeah you deserve this" she said with hate in her eyes

She has the perfect brown hair that whoever will want, the perfect body, which i can see because she was wearing those black sweatpants

and a training black bra she had on the gloves that didnt cover her fingers and a navel piercing, i see why felix fell for her.

But how is she a model with that piercing?

"how are you a model with a piercing?" i asked "its not like im a swimwear model, but when im doing swimwear i take it of, and those people are dum that they have never noticed the holes on my belly before" she said more calm.

"but thats not what we are here to speak about so goodnight nathalie" she said and went out.

She slammed the door and i hear 2 cars drive off after each other, the room was dark and i was scared so i forced myself to sleep.

FELIX POV

I woke up and i dont know i was laughing at the fact that for the 10 time or wateva i slept during the day and woke up at 7 oclock of the night preety funny huh.

I turn around to see if my phone was there so i could tweet something, but no it was not there.

"my phones gone" i said to myself in panic i got out of bed and looked all over the room but it was not there.

I went down to find the boys sitting and playing a game "guys did you see my phone?" i asked.

"umm no we didnt, i thought you slept with it" oscar said "i did but then i woke uo and it was not there" i said .

"its just around somewhere" ogge said "usch, isåfall vill jag inte leta fast jag måste" i said and went looking for my phone.

1 HOUR LATER

"Guys i think someone hacjed thefooomusic instagram account but we can still loggin but the person is putting up pictures of us which no one has seen" i said to them.

I went on instagram on my ipad and i saw that our instagram account was hacked the person was putting so many pictures.

I put up a picture that i wrote "GUYS OUR INSTAGRAM I HACKED AND ALL THOSE OTHER PICTURES WAS NOT US WHO UPLOAD IT.WE LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH" i uppload the picture.

I went in to direct messages and i sent a direct message to myself so the person could answer and yes he or she did.

"why are you hacking us?" i asked "well take it over the phone just phone this number 076*******" the person gave the number.

I realised that it was my number, so the person hacjed our account and stole my phone, how is that possible?

"guys tgis person hacked our account and has my phone cause that is my phone number" i said and showed them the computer.

"how bad is this?" omar asked "really bad" oscar answeres his question."so do we phone the person now?" ogges askes.

"yes for the best" i said.

Ogge took out his phone and foned the person "hello?" the person said it was a girls voice but familiar in some way.

WHO COULD SHE BE?

WOHOOOO ANOTHER CHAPTER UP.

ITS 1:00 AM AND IM WRITTING LIKE AM I FINE OR WHAT.

BUT ANY WAYS.

SEE YAH

TESSY