BUNKING SCHOOL

Felix pov

I woke up in the morning when my phone rang and i saw that it was already 7:30 and school starts at 8:00.

"since when do i sleep so much" i ask myself.I got up and just fixed my hair andput on my clothes and brushed my teeth and head out the door, not looking so fresh.

I got in school and i saw isabella and izabella together.

"hi isabella" i say to the girl on the right "hi" she answered "how did you not confuse us?" her sister ask.

"well i figured yesterday that isabellas eyebrows are slightly drker that yours" i answer.

"okay i guess, Bye" she said and left me alone with bella does that nickname go well.

She looked at me and then my phone rang.DANG IT!

It was elin my girlfriend, i will feel so wrong speaking to her while my eyes are just stuck to isabellas eyes.

(e-elin f-felix)

E- Hej älskling

F- hej elin

E- är nåt fel?

F- nej varför tror du så?

E- för att du brukar kalla mig för älskling.

F- oh ja men det är inget jag mår bra

E- Okay.Jag saknar dig felix

F- jag med, men du jag måste gå har lektion, ringer dig sen.

E- okay hejdå älskar dig

F- hejdå.

I said but then i saw isabella walk to class, so i caught up with.

"isabella" i say "hey"  "where are you going?" i ask

"to class remember" "okay have you ever bunked school?" i asked her and she got shocked acctually.

."no" she said "how about i teach you some stuff" i said and took her hand.

"no no felix im gonna get in trouble and my father is coming today so its ×2" she said.

"you can thank me later" i say and run out with her.

Isabellas pov

Okay he is gonna get me into trouble.

But its good to have some fun.NO!! dad is gonna kill me.

Ja skit i det we are already out.

We ran a long way until we were at this place where there was water and it was splashing from the ground.

"lets have some fun" he sais "like in the water?" i ask "do i look like i have time for you making your decisions no lets go" he said and took my hand and took a skate board out of nowhere.

"can you skate?" he said "no" i lied.Why am i lying oh im such a monster.

"okay im gonna teach you" he said "stand on the board" he adds and i say ad ge done "now im gonna push you for the first time but after that you are on your own" he says "cool" i say.

When i was on the skate board he holds my waist and walked under those water fountains and we both got wet but it was fun.

"omg felix im wet my mum is gonna kill me" i say "who said we are going home now?" he asked "so you mean we are gonna be like 2 teenagers in the street of paris doing crazy things" i say.

"you got that right, well you try on your own now" he said and i know how to skate and i just went like that.

"great job, fast learner" he says "thank you, good teacher" i replied.

We the run again to a mall and when we got in all the people where looking like we were crazy.

We walked by the perfumes and i took a victorias secret such a flirt perfume and sprayed it on felix.

"euww, come on im gonna smell like a girl now" he said "yeah you need that you ran to much so you probably smell" i say.

A lady was coming towards us oh oh i think she saw what i did.

I took felix hand and we just ran out "stupid teenagers!!!" she screamed and we kept on running.

FELIX POV

I was thirsty and i asked her if she was also thirsty and she was.

So i saw this ice-cream place and i bought 2 "how is ice-cream supposed to help?" she ask "just eat" i say.

Then her phone rings "hello" she said "YOU BETTER GET BACK HERE AT SCHOOL YOUNG LADY NOW YOU UNDERSTAN" her mum says oops.

"okay" she says "dont okay me come now" her mom says and hangs up.

"okay so now that my mum i angry jag ör så körd" she say and my phone rings.

I look at the screen and it was mom blah blah blah i dont need her now i have another girl now i can take care of myself, i just ignore the call..

"why did you ignore?" she asked "its my mum, she is probably gonna say the same thing as your mom did" i say.

"well i gotta go felix my mum is angry" sge say "she is gonna have to way a little your mom cause there is one more place to taje you" i say and take her hand.

"felix you are a troublemaker" she say "ill take that as a compliment." i say.

We head to a forest and sit down, we were still wet and it was cold so i gave her my jacket.

"now i wanna know why you moved here, your past and about you" i say 

Two chapters i one day wow im growing muscles.

But thanks for reading and please comment and vote

~ TESSY