YOU CANT FIRE ME,IM UNFIREABLE!!!

FELIX POV

It felt good to be friends with oscar again,i mean he is my bestfriend,if i have a problem with him then who am i gonna tell it to,cause he is my bestfriend there are some things i can tell ogger and omar but i cant tell everything to oscar.

We went out of katias room and omar and ogge were there "you guys cool?"ogge asked "yeah"oscar said and smiled "no more girls okay?,and that goes for you too ogge,and me ofcourse"omar said "okay."we all said at the same time,we had a group hug.

"awww so cute seeing you guys so happy,but go to sleep now we have practise tommorow,im gonna try to sleep even though i suck at sleeping"katia said and we all laughed "goodnight kat"omar said and gave her a kiss on the cheek "night kitty"ogge said and did the same "night kat"oscar said "good night kitty kat"i said and did the same.

With that we went to sleep....

.....,......................................................................

............................

THE NEXT MORNING

ISABELLAS POV

I on my way to the studio,when i got outside i heard music,they couldnt have started without me?

I went in and saw them rehearsing with another girl "oh i see we have a new girl here,welcome im i-i mean marina whats your name?" i said without greeting the others,she just looked at me like im mental.

Then she looked at oscar,oscars girl?ohhhh "so apparently you dont have a voice,so im gonna ask your blonde guy over there,oscar whats her name?" i asked but he also gave me the same look .

"acctually marina,we got a new girl cause youre fired"katia said coming out of nowhere,the girl looked at me with a blick that said yes-bitch-youre-out-im-here-now.

"hahahahahahahah"i started laughing,do they really think they can fire me,cause im unfireable "oh is getting fired funny,cause someone shouldve told me"omar said with a dramatic voice,so overdramatic."oh noo getting fired is really serious,but the funny thing is that you cant fire me"i said.

"haha not funny and yes we can fire you"katia said,the girl just looked at me with that same face,i gave her a face that everybody was scared of,and she did get scared and looked more humble and smile and i smiled a quick smile and then back to serious.

"nope,you cant fire me!"i said"can you give me a reson why i cannot?"kat said "okay, lets make a deal then,you fire me right know right here,and i tell the press conference that felix took my virginity tomorrow"i said with a flin on my mouth,"what?we both know thats not true"felix said.

"oh yess homeboy,that knight thats a night i will never forget"i said "so is it a deal?"i asked kat,"um i guess not,we are happy to have you on the team,melina im sorry but youre fired"kat said to that girl her name was melina okay.

"and dont tell anyone about this okay?"i said to that girl and she was dead scared and she nodded then ran out.

"back to rehearsals"katia said and she put on the music and went back to her office "good job.marin or should i say isabella"omar said "call me whatever name you want to call me,all i know ia that my name is marina M.A.R.I.N.A marina"i said to him and he just kept on dancing.

LATER ON THE DAY

I was at home and ready to start the worse part now,im gonna lock them all in that little house i got then burn them.but im kidding i will lock them up but not burn them.

oh and i forgot to tell you guys nathalie was on the plane on her way to L.A she thinks its felix that phone her while i really just foned her it was me.

my phone rang,i picked up rght away cause i saw that it was my bodyguard who knew everything i was planing on doing and i told him that if ever the police knows i have money in my room in the wall i gave him the pasword so he could take it and run away but he said he could go to jail with me so he was sweet but i insisted on that he should take the money..but he still said no.

(r-roger,i-isaella)

R-i got the girl and were at the house

I-greaat,thats why i lovey ill be there in any minute so make sure she doesnt run but did you get felix phone for me?

R-yes i did and he was sleeping and his friends were not in the house so i took it

I-great see yah bye

R-bye

I hung up and got dressed and got to my car,yes i have a car,and no i didnt yet turn 16 so i dont have license,but i dont think there is police and i can drive so that will have to do.

I went first to my hairdresser and asked her to die my hair back to my natural hair colour with was brown when i was done with that i asked her to get me wig with the colour red i had on before and she gave me one so know i can be isabella when i meet nathalie,and i can be marina when im fooling the boys as their foooers call them.

I went back to my car and drove to the small house thingi,and i saw rogers car parked outside,so i was not lost for once wow im proud.I got out of the car and went in.IT WAS NOW OR NEVER.

i opened the door and hse was sitting tied around the chair and she looked at me "isabella?"she said with big eyes,looks like felix talked about me or maybe she was with elin and his mom."hi,darling missed me? just kidding why would you iss me?we barely met each other but it looks like felix spoke a lot about me,or maybe you were hanging too much with elin,cecilia"i said and her eyes got even bigger.

"i dont know what youre talking about,felix is my boyfriend and elin is his ex,cicilia is his mum"she said but correcting the cicilia."o you sure know what im talking about,but thats not why yoiure here,youre gonna do some things for me,but starting with phoning cicilia and telling them to come here cause felix got in a car accident"i said and took out a gun it was fake but looks real so she didnt know

"or else ill shoot you"i said she nodded with fear "roger.can i have the phone?"i asked him and he handed me felix phone, i put in 'ciciclias number and it started ringing.

She picked up and nahalie was terrified "hello?"cicilia said but nathalie refused to speak "helloooo?"she said again

AND THIS TIME.........

..................................

..................................

DUN DUN DUN

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

THIS IS THE LONGEST CHAPTER IVE WRITTEN SO FAR 1175 WORDS I MEAN WHAT?

DO YOU THINK NATHALIE WILL SPEAK OR WILL SHE GET SHOT WITH THE FAKE GUN THAT CAN MAKE HER FORGET EVERYTHING FOR I HOLE DAY??? HMMM...

COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK AND VOTE FOR MORE.

SEE YAH

TESSY

SOME WAY TO LOVE YOU (the fooo fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें